Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm on chaturbate pretty regularly, which I admit might not be the best reflection of reality or representative of the mainstream transgender community.

Nevertheless, some things I've seen on there and in other places regarding FtM people have raised some questions for me, which I hope someone can provide some insight into:

- I've seen FtM people who are appearing naked and broadcasting themselves on sites like chaturbate. They have had their breasts surgically removed, but they haven't had bottom surgery. In other words, they still have female parts on the bottom. From what I've heard, a FtM transition can be tricky and expensive, i.e., turning a vagina into a penis. So I can understand that that would be prohibitive for some who are transgender. But do people making this transition ever long for the right male anatomy - that they wish they had a penis and scrotum?

- With all the debate these days in politics about what gender can use what bathroom and locker room, for people who are FtM and have not had bottom surgery: Do you use the locker room (shower and show yourself naked) at your gym? Have you gotten stares, and has anybody ever talked to you about it (commented or asked questions)? Do people feel awkward around you (as if a woman is in the locker room seeing them naked)? Society is gaining acceptance these days that your body/anatomy doesn't always or fully determine your gender - that you can be considered a man even if you fully or partially have the body of a woman. This question (and the one above it), however, is more about the physical aspect of it - is there still some part of a FtM person who would like to be fully physically transitioned in order to fully feel male?

Reactions: konigboom

tranzdude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep all the time. Everyone is different just like cis people so I can only speak about myself personally. Right now surgically speaking I'm not happy with what I would be able to get and go through to obtain a penis. It's not like MTF surgery where they have it down pretty good, and you can't tell they were born in the opposite sex. That's what I would want. A normal looking and normal functioning penis, and right now that's not possible. Even the surgeries that come close you can still tell. I know over the years I've become more comfortable with what I have, but doesn't mean if there was a way to have a real penis I wouldn't do it tomorrow. Financially speaking surgery is quite expensive , and I can't justify spending that much money on not having something that's 100% Like I'm unhappy now ... I'd hate to spend alot of money and still be unhappy because what I want isn't doable. At least right now I know everything I have works. Sometimes there's complications and all that. And saying everything goes well, and everything works the way it's supposed to you're still left with so much scarring I feel it's a give away. I live my life stealth meaning no one knows im trans and aside from someone I may sleep with or date it's really no one's business to know. As far as public situations I try not to put myself in those situations, it's all about my comfort and being careful. It's been so long since I transitioned I don't even think about alot of things... pulling my dick out in public doesn't really come up too often lol. My chest scars are pretty light, but if people notice them they usually let it go cause it's rude to just ask stuff like that. I can say recently I've wanted to bottom more in my front hole mostly because in the past few years I leaned towards not getting bottom surgery so let's try to make the best of a shitty situation you know? I have an extra hole let's see if I like using it kind of thing, but my trouble is finding people I'd actually bottom to. I'm usually a dominant top guy. In my everyday life no one suspects, and anyone I felt the need to tell I was trans thought mtf not ftm because I'm so passable. I've heard on various occasions I'm the one of the most if know THE most masculine person someone knows. So I don't know... a penis doesn't make a man. It would definitely be the right thing, but at this point in my life I don't dwell much on what I don't have. It's not a possibility for me. When it comes time to a partner I've had girlfriends that made me feel like I had the biggest dick in the world and could move mountains lol. Then I've had people who wouldn't stop using words like clit and vagina , and wonder why I'm not attracted to them or why am I annoyed. Pretty sure if you talked to an alpha guy in that way you'd get bodyslammed lol. Honestly I really don't care what other people think. Someone else may feel like a situation is awkward or feel a little uncomfortable well it doesn't even come close to what I've experienced my whole life. Cause one moment might be weird for you, but how many times you think I've had to deal with that same situation with different people?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep all the time. Everyone is different just like cis people so I can only speak about myself personally. Right now surgically speaking I'm not happy with what I would be able to get and go through to obtain a penis. It's not like MTF surgery where they have it down pretty good, and you can't tell they were born in the opposite sex. That's what I would want. A normal looking and normal functioning penis, and right now that's not possible. Even the surgeries that come close you can still tell. I know over the years I've become more comfortable with what I have, but doesn't mean if there was a way to have a real penis I wouldn't do it tomorrow. Financially speaking surgery is quite expensive , and I can't justify spending that much money on not having something that's 100% Like I'm unhappy now ... I'd hate to spend alot of money and still be unhappy because what I want isn't doable. At least right now I know everything I have works. Sometimes there's complications and all that. And saying everything goes well, and everything works the way it's supposed to you're still left with so much scarring I feel it's a give away. I live my life stealth meaning no one knows im trans and aside from someone I may sleep with or date it's really no one's business to know. As far as public situations I try not to put myself in those situations, it's all about my comfort and being careful. It's been so long since I transitioned I don't even think about alot of things... pulling my dick out in public doesn't really come up too often lol. My chest scars are pretty light, but if people notice them they usually let it go cause it's rude to just ask stuff like that. I can say recently I've wanted to bottom more in my front hole mostly because in the past few years I leaned towards not getting bottom surgery so let's try to make the best of a shitty situation you know? I have an extra hole let's see if I like using it kind of thing, but my trouble is finding people I'd actually bottom to. I'm usually a dominant top guy. In my everyday life no one suspects, and anyone I felt the need to tell I was trans thought mtf not ftm because I'm so passable. I've heard on various occasions I'm the one of the most if know THE most masculine person someone knows. So I don't know... a penis doesn't make a man. It would definitely be the right thing, but at this point in my life I don't dwell much on what I don't have. It's not a possibility for me. When it comes time to a partner I've had girlfriends that made me feel like I had the biggest dick in the world and could move mountains lol. Then I've had people who wouldn't stop using words like clit and vagina , and wonder why I'm not attracted to them or why am I annoyed. Pretty sure if you talked to an alpha guy in that way you'd get bodyslammed lol. Honestly I really don't care what other people think. Someone else may feel like a situation is awkward or feel a little uncomfortable well it doesn't even come close to what I've experienced my whole life. Cause one moment might be weird for you, but how many times you think I've had to deal with that same situation with different people?
Thanks for sharing. I learned some things! Glad you seem at peace and happy. Have a great day!

Reactions: whosyourdaddy_999

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am pretty much 100% gay. I like men. But I have to admit, I think f2m guys are hotter than hell. While I can't think of many reasons I'd have sex with a woman (really only one: a three way with a woman and her husband or BF), I think it would be fun to play with a trans guy, even with his original equipment still intact. Is that weird? I'm not interested in a vagina unless it's on a man. I guess that's a little weird.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am pretty much 100% gay. I like men. But I have to admit, I think f2m guys are hotter than hell. While I can't think of many reasons I'd have sex with a woman (really only one: a three way with a woman and her husband or BF), I think it would be fun to play with a trans guy, even with his original equipment still intact. Is that weird? I'm not interested in a vagina unless it's on a man. I guess that's a little weird.

Not that weird. I have no interest playing with a guy's penis, but if there was a trans woman I was into I could be fine with it.

I guess it's our 1% showing through :p

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not that weird. I have no interest playing with a guy's penis, but if there was a trans woman I was into I could be fine with it.

I guess it's our 1% showing through :p
LOL Yeah, I guess we're polar opposites. 1% is all it takes...

Reactions: DadsAreUs

opalescent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
echoing what i've heard from other trans people i know, there are a lot of transgender people who are genuinely okay and happy with their factory original parts. i'm transgender myself (not a trans man,) and i don't necessarily fall perfectly into the "love every part of my genitalia" category - there are things i wish were different. but for some folks, they really are okay with the bits they have. you can have a penis, be a woman, and be 100% happy and confident about it.

of course, not everyone who's transgender feels this way. but there are people like that! so i wouldn't say that all trans men are constantly yearning for a penis, no. some would get a penis installed if it was easier or more practical, some would if they had the money, there are varying levels of "okay-ness" trans people can have with their junk. for some, it's so distressing to acknowledge what they have that they avoid looking in that area as much as possible.
everyone feels differently. no-one has to get surgery on their genitals to be the gender they know they are. for some people, transitioning might be changing their name and pronouns, and that's it. for some people, it's getting all kinds of expensive-ass procedures done. neither is better or worse or more or less trans than the other.

for your second question, i think, speaking only for the USA since that's where i live, us trans people who have bits that might out them as trans generally won't put ourselves in situations that are potentially dangerous - a trans man who doesn't have a penis walking around in a men's locker room is, unfortunately, just. inherently dangerous. that trans man could get the shit kicked out of him just for being a man and existing in the same vicinity as other men.
it's bullshit. it just isn't safe enough for us to be openly trans in areas that are "gender specific."
i don't know any trans person who hasn't gotten bottom surgery who openly showers at the gym or anything like that. anyone that does i applaud lmao

plenty of trans dudes with vaginas will use the dude's restroom, though. if the dude in question has a packer, he may be able to pee at the urinals without raising any kind of question from other dudes in the room. if not, he can just piss in the toilet, you know? no-one has to see any genitals then haha

to sum my answers to your questions up, some trans guys feel that they are 100% men even if they keep their vaginas. some trans dudes will want surgery to really feel comfortable as a man. some don't want that. either way, they're all men. if a guy has a vagina, it's a guy's vagina. and if he's cool with his guy vagina, he might not feel the need to get a penis.