Do I Share Wife With Neighbour?

Hi guys,

Wanted to get some thoughts on the situation I'm a married man (both early/mid 30s), professional and in fairly ok shape.
I'm bi (not out to mrs or otherwise) and we have a good sex life.
4 or so years ago, drunk with a good friend of mine we had a mmf, and it was amazing. Since then I have shared her 5 times, but all away from home on holiday abroad or in another city.
Due to COVID, it has been just the 2 of us recently, which is still great.
6 months ago we had a new neighbour, he is a ex sport man and lives alone. Great looking guy, has had a few girls over, but generally keeps himself to himself. I caught him having sex in the garden over the summer and he had a nice cock on him.
Recently I've noticed that my wife has been chatting to him on the drive or very keen to collect/drop parcels on missed deliveries. As well as this he doesn't seem to have any women coming around so looks to be single.

The question is, do I try and set something up with him? I so would love to have a regular mmf or watch, but with family close by would it get messy? I'm also worried that she might stray over to him when she wanted something different

This sounds like something where the down side risk might outweigh the up side.

Just make sure you're prepared mentally for watching this happen. Lotta guys have the fantasy of having another man fuck their wife, but then when it happens the reality hits them and they cant handle it, and the relationship is forever strained. I've been brought in as the extra male or "bull" a lotta times with a couple, sometimes cuckolds, and theres been a handful of times where the hubby got jealous after.

Hell, my first ever MFM was with an older couple male 50's wife 40s that literally lived down the road from me when i was 21. I used to cut their lawn, the wife would always flirt. The hubby was super cool guy. They basically wound up coming out and telling my naive ass they wanted to fuck lol. Turned out great. But yeah, things have to be agreed upon.

Hi guys,

Wanted to get some thoughts on the situation I'm a married man (both early/mid 30s), professional and in fairly ok shape.
I'm bi (not out to mrs or otherwise) and we have a good sex life.
4 or so years ago, drunk with a good friend of mine we had a mmf, and it was amazing. Since then I have shared her 5 times, but all away from home on holiday abroad or in another city.
Due to COVID, it has been just the 2 of us recently, which is still great.
6 months ago we had a new neighbour, he is a ex sport man and lives alone. Great looking guy, has had a few girls over, but generally keeps himself to himself. I caught him having sex in the garden over the summer and he had a nice cock on him.
Recently I've noticed that my wife has been chatting to him on the drive or very keen to collect/drop parcels on missed deliveries. As well as this he doesn't seem to have any women coming around so looks to be single.

The question is, do I try and set something up with him? I so would love to have a regular mmf or watch, but with family close by would it get messy? I'm also worried that she might stray over to him when she wanted something different
Only thing I can think of is make the wife to have it like an "affair" and then she presenting the idea to the bull.