Do men poo more violently and foul with age?

altaa_sa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry that's a poop question. But I am serious. I registered just to ask it anonymously. So before the poo, I guess hello to everyone is in order.

So I am wondering. I am ~30 years old man. In my experience, older men (like in their 50s, 60s) often have a rather unpleasant pooping experience. I am not saying I'm stalking men going about their excretion. It is basen only on limited experiences of "someone in a next stall" or going into the toilet just after an older uncle and so on. I noticed that older men tend to drop their loads accompanied by a lots of bad smells and often in a rather brutal way (with sounds), possibly more liquid than solid.

I am wondering if foul poo is something that happens more and more often with age in men?

If anything, with age I tend to eat healthier, a good proportion of fiber, balanced meals, healthy lunches, no sweets. Still I maybe start to experience that more often than before, I get the occasional event of "waiting for everyone to leave before I leave the stall" so noone at work knows that it was me doing the commotion.

Weird as it is, I would really like to read an opinion of older men, how will it be, is how you poo something related to age? Should I brace for that? It might look silly but please, it is a legitimate question and something that really worries me. I looked around the topics and I've seen much worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 678wsb

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The capacity for foul pooping definitely goes up with age, but whether or not it is is typically closely dependant upon your diet or your overall health. If I eat plenty of fiber, and mitigate the red meat and grease and are properly hydrated, my poop looks no different than when I was a child. And where I could eat just about anything as a kid and my garbage disposal of a digestive system churned out the same basic consistency all the time

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All I can tell you is most everything changes when you start edging toward your late 50's and 60's. Some may think such things will neve happen to them but they will. Some will probably be worse than others based on how well you take care of yourself.

Basically though, the body ages, breaks down naturally and changes. It's inevitable.

aoin_uk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All I can tell you is most everything changes when you start edging toward your late 50's and 60's. Some may think such things will neve happen to them but they will. Some will probably be worse than others based on how well you take care of yourself.

Basically though, the body ages, breaks down naturally and changes. It's inevitable.
It's interesting to observe how many men in their 20s (say) think that the 40s etc won't happen to them. I'm very fond of this turn of phrase, which as a 44 year old, speaks very loudly to what happens when men reaches a certain age: "Change happens slowly; and then all at once."

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's interesting to observe how many men in their 20s (say) think that the 40s etc won't happen to them. I'm very fond of this turn of phrase, which as a 44 year old, speaks very loudly to what happens when men reaches a certain age: "Change happens slowly; and then all at once."
Very true.

Reactions: aoin_uk

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry that's a poop question. But I am serious. I registered just to ask it anonymously. So before the poo, I guess hello to everyone is in order.

So I am wondering. I am ~30 years old man. In my experience, older men (like in their 50s, 60s) often have a rather unpleasant pooping experience. I am not saying I'm stalking men going about their excretion. It is basen only on limited experiences of "someone in a next stall" or going into the toilet just after an older uncle and so on. I noticed that older men tend to drop their loads accompanied by a lots of bad smells and often in a rather brutal way (with sounds), possibly more liquid than solid.

I am wondering if foul poo is something that happens more and more often with age in men?

If anything, with age I tend to eat healthier, a good proportion of fiber, balanced meals, healthy lunches, no sweets. Still I maybe start to experience that more often than before, I get the occasional event of "waiting for everyone to leave before I leave the stall" so noone at work knows that it was me doing the commotion.

Weird as it is, I would really like to read an opinion of older men, how will it be, is how you poo something related to age? Should I brace for that? It might look silly but please, it is a legitimate question and something that really worries me. I looked around the topics and I've seen much worse.
Many things change with age, including our digestive system; however, that does not mean bowel excretions are more "violent" or "foul." If you are truly interested in an answer, you can do your own Internet research. Just a casual look on my part indicated numerous links to medical information and studies. But, because you're asking such a question here at LPSG, I suspect you have a more prurient interest in the topic. I'm also sure the respondents here will be more than happy to oblige that interest.