Do most women like guys' butts?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My guy's ass is one of the things that made me lust after him. He's hot from the front and the back.

I've never done anything more than give it a good squeeze with my hands when he's deep inside me, though. I like that especially when he's coming.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If he likes it, I'm all over it and know just what to do with it; if not, then I guess squeezing and a few little spanks are all he'll get.

B_Evie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean, do you find them sexy and want to play with them or do you only care about dicks?

Do I think guys butts are sexy?! Now, why would I even like to look at (or touch) those smooth and lovely cheeks for any reason at all? I mean, clearly they aren't the cockiest part of him, so maybe I shouldn't care about anything other than his cock?

Do I only care about dicks? Well, since you are asking me this extremely stupid question, can I put a bag over your head? :smile:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A tight male butt in jeans is my kryptonite. I can't help looking. And I can't keep my hands off Cap's behind. If he didn't have a good butt I would have to have an alternative butt to grab. Fortunately, it's tight with just the right amount of hard buns. I love it when he tenses up and makes them even harder!

I could go on and on but now I want to call him to come home! LOL!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has love for man butts. I really like furry man butts, but I love man fur.

Do I want to play with the man butt... squeeze cheeks, grope, fondle... more, I haven't but I suppose I would touch, or toy the right man.