Do Other Girls Masturbate In Public?

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi. This is Mrs. Random.
I am curious if other women masturbate in public like I do. I know I see a lot of threads and comments from men, including my husband, about how they masturbate at work and other public places. I have masturbated at work, outside at the beach, while hiking, on an airplane, as well as many other places. I'm just curious if I am an anomaly or if us girls are the same as men and just not as vocal or open about it as they are.
Thank you in advance for your support and responses.
Mrs. Random

KayleynScott

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi. This is Mrs. Random.
I am curious if other women masturbate in public like I do. I know I see a lot of threads and comments from men, including my husband, about how they masturbate at work and other public places. I have masturbated at work, outside at the beach, while hiking, on an airplane, as well as many other places. I'm just curious if I am an anomaly or if us girls are the same as men and just not as vocal or open about it as they are.
Mrs. Random
I have but any place that’s public has still been very hidden too. Or at least not like on a single beach towel on a crowded beach by myself or anything.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have but any place that’s public has still been very hidden too. Or at least not like on a single beach towel on a crowded beach by myself or anythi
I have but any place that’s public has still been very hidden too. Or at least not like on a single beach towel on a crowded beach by myself or anything.
Thank you, @KayleynScott . I am also very careful. Nothing blatant or obvious. But I think that’s part of the thrill, isn’t it?

KayleynScott

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you, @KayleynScott . I am also very careful. Nothing blatant or obvious. But I think that’s part of the thrill, isn’t it?
For me I think it’s more of a necessity because my body is telling me what it needs. And sometimes not always at the best of times. Haha!

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me I think it’s more of a necessity because my body is telling me what it needs. And sometimes not always at the best of times. Haha!
@KayleynScott Yes. That is me, for sure. I need to cum every day, at least once (he he) and once that thought/desire startes to set in it is going to happen, and, you are right, the time and location is not always the best. But, hey, a woman has her needs. It's nice to know that I am not the only woman that satisfies her desires in not always the most private of places. Thank you again for sharing with me. Happy Saturday!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only outdoor space I have ever pleasured myself is inside my tent away from anyone else. I don't consider that public.

To me public means exposed to the outside. Yeah, that's a no for me. But in the outdoors secluded from others. Sure, why not?

I've been tempted in my kayak, but I didn't want to make waves. Sorry, lame joke, but kind of true.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only outdoor space I have ever pleasured myself is inside my tent away from anyone else. I don't consider that public.

To me public means exposed to the outside. Yeah, that's a no for me. But in the outdoors secluded from others. Sure, why not?

I've been tempted in my kayak, but I didn't want to make waves. Sorry, lame joke, but kind of true.
@EllieP We are the same, and that is exactly what I mean by "public." In private, but in a public place. Not trying to be seen. Like in the restroom on a plane, or, as you said, in your kayak. Good times. Thank you for sharing with me and contributing to this thread.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My partner doesn't. She's a working professional, who if gets caught and the incident goes public will lose a good paying job. That's just not worth it.

aheidla

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Ew. No.

cGgII3vqoCfcawJFIl.webp

Overdbus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi. This is Mrs. Random.
Mrs. Random
Why do you think the SoCal freeways are so crowded ,see it all the time, lol