Sauna / Steam UK & Europe Recommendations

aurabka

Sexy Member
Media
Does anyone have any recommendations for places where there's potential for light-mid fun in the UK and wider Europe?

Have been New Docklands (UK) a few times and the vibe is "just right" (for me lol) between the authentic steam, mutual massages, and potential for light fun.

Anyone who's been there will get what I mean. It's kinda hard to capture in words, but I guess the best way to put it is that it feels more "entry-level' to the whole mutual fun thing than the hardcore sauna spots that are popular. Surely there are like-for-like places elsewhere?

The places most often listed are either full-on f*cking spots like the typical gay saunas (which totally aren't for me) or really tame/mass used places that wouldn't permit anything more than a towel-covered steam (e.g. no nudity).

My feeling is that there are other middle-ground spots like it, but most likely in a "if you know, you know" kind of way.

Just looking for a nice in-between. Saunas or steam rooms that can function as general spaces for guys, where mutual massage is ok, and there's potential for discrete fun.

Any replies here would be great. Here or via DM.

Open to any UK and Euro suggestions, as I travel a fair bit.