Do Women Compare Their Partners Penis Size

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Size isn’t something I think about in an aesthetic sense.
More functional engineering.

The needed advice I mention in my signature was someone who was an outlier. Almost to a non functioning point. I’ve said before, my mental nickname for our encounters was simply “ouch.”
He was a skilled and adaptive lover. I wish him happiness.

“Size” is relative to our own bodies. Visually on him, and functionally on me. I’m nearly a foot shorter than my guy, so I feel generally small next to him. While this is thrilling during hugs, as things progress, we have to work with what’s going on in the moment.
Maybe it’s an issue of less than iron stiffness, or my natural lubricant shows up, leaves a tiny bit and disappears. Maybe we are too distracted listening for housemates. Stress keeps me clenched. Too much stress and nothing fun happens. And he’s not big on me “struggling through.”

I’m aware of differences, but not in a get out the tape way.

Reactions: MickeyLee

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
There’s nothing more lame. “Look at my garden!” “My fine China was sooooo expensive”. “My husband is HUGE!!” Rivalry and jealousy... ugh, life is way too short.
I’ve thought it was a male fetishization issue.
Because they think peen is all they bring to the table.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@cherryboom66

I admit to garden self-hype. The conversation bubbles up when I am trying to foster an over abundance of produce off on friends. Neighbors. Random strangers on the bus.

Hmm there is a smirky amount of pride in my heirloom tomato cultivation skills. Ohh, and this year going in on an against the odds purple sweet potato gamble.

Grimace fries!!!

D

deleted848353

@cherryboom66

I admit to garden self-hype. The conversation bubbles up when I am trying to foster an over abundance of produce off on friends. Neighbors. Random strangers on the bus.

Hmm there is a smirky amount of pride in my heirloom tomato cultivation skills. Ohh, and this year going in on an against the odds purple sweet potato gamble.

Grimace fries!!!

Grimace fries make me think of something mcds should have made

Reactions: MickeyLee