Do you believe that straight woman feminists women destroying and taking over the gay male community

I agree that there is a problem with policing sexual orientation (and yes, sexual orientation can be argued to be generally or often with respect to sex rather than gender), but how could it possibly make any sense to say that Straight women are causing this, while providing a Twitter post as evidence, from a Twitter user who is neither Straight nor a woman?
That person is brainwashed by the homophobic str8 feminist movement

Idiot I don’t hate women I support women hardbody but I don’t like this Four wave feminists shit They going Against Suzanne B Anthony’s teaching

Tell me again what my ancestor Susan B. Anthony was teaching women of today? Is it universal sufferage for women? How about maintaining racism and class structures intact? Perhaps it was to wear modest clothes and not ask for too much? The woman died almost 200 years ago. It's almost like you have never studied or thought about any of this before (My grandmother, Minnie Anthony, descendent of the Anthony line with Susan B just in case).

Reactions: MisterB
It is such thing as a 100% gay man and a 100% straight man There are straight women trying to change 100% gay men into straight men by trying to force them to sleep with them. They want gay men to sleep with women If you believe in Lisa A Diamond‘s theories thank you also believe in the EX gay movement have been proven by Doctors and scientists That changing someone’s sexual orientation is dangerous mentally and physically

No, there is not, because we don't use percentages like that in science. This is meaningless. As for the women who try to turn gay men straight, they become what is known affectionately as a f-hag, harmless and very supportive. Also, you can't change orientation by forcing sex on someone this isn't how it works. It's absurdity after nonsense.

If changing someone's sexuality (impossible except in specific cases) was so deadly why do any of come out?Conversion therapy doesn't work, It just damages people, there are no changes of orientation.

And feminist women aren't? Still doesn't make sense to categorically blame Straights or women. Our own people are to blame for falling for this garbage ideology.
I’m not Blaming all straight women I was blaming homophobic straight feminist women

No, there is not, because we don't use percentages like that in science. This is meaningless. As for the women who try to turn gay men straight, they become what is known affectionately as a f-hag, harmless and very supportive. Also, you can't change orientation by forcing sex on someone this isn't how it works. It's absurdity after nonsense.
Those F*g hag are not harmless I know many of those women that try to turn gay men straight

I’m not Blaming all straight women I was blaming homophobic straight feminist women

Honey, you really need to give it up, not one shred of evidence, you don't understand the terms you are using and you are talking all kinds of super smack nonsense.

Reactions: MisterB
Tell me again what my ancestor Susan B. Anthony was teaching women of today? Is it universal sufferage for women? How about maintaining racism and class structures intact? Perhaps it was to wear modest clothes and not ask for too much? The woman died almost 200 years ago. It's almost like you have never studied or thought about any of this before (My grandmother, Minnie Anthony, descendent of the Anthony line with Susan B just in case).
She Actually against women privilege Read this Wikipedia page Equal Fights

Honey, you really need to give it up, not one shred of evidence, you don't understand the terms you are using and you are talking all kinds of super smack nonsense.
This is a power puff girls Episode A lot of feminist were upset about

Those F*g hag are not harmless I know many of those women that try to turn gay men straight

OK, STFU. Let me tell you, oh ignorant and childish one, what fag hags did. They tried to not let go of their HS crush and he came out anyway, he won, she ends her lusts, and mothers gay boys like you with more spunk than sense. F=hags have been the glue of the community from alcoholism to drugs and they overwhelmingly were the people who cared for THOUSANDS of men dying all at once. I remember Angela, my first hag (her term) going to the hospital every day so much she quit her job and got a job at the hospital to be with her dying friends. I am one of two of 100 who is alive from that group. She buried every one. When you have anything remotely that blessed or honorable, then you can shoot of your mouth.

Reactions: Andrue and MisterB
3778B09D-9A67-4A13-9670-C4408F7575BA.png
OK, STFU. Let me tell you, oh ignorant and childish one, what fag hags did. They tried to not let go of their HS crush and he came out anyway, he won, she ends her lusts, and mothers gay boys like you with more spunk than sense. F=hags have been the glue of the community from alcoholism to drugs and they overwhelmingly were the people who cared for THOUSANDS of men dying all at once. I remember Angela, my first hag (her term) going to the hospital every day so much she quit her job and got a job at the hospital to be with her dying friends. I am one of two of 100 who is alive from that group. She buried every one. When you have anything remotely that blessed or honorable, then you can shoot of your mouth.
F=g hags are known for trying To turn a gay man straight but in the urban dictionary Lauren Faust a feminist have backlash for a power puff girls episode she wrote “equal fights” by Other feminists

That lies you’re not a descendent of Susan B Anthony

I'm a direct descendant of the 4th governor of connecticut, susan b (again, my maternal grandmother is anthony from USA ding ding ding), King Henry III, Eleanor of Aquitaine, House Graham of Montrose, House Graham of Monteith, the Stewart line of James I of England (my namesake), and there are more and more and more. My surname is Forbes, we are an ancient Scottish clan of noble title and the head of the clan sits in the British House of Lords. The Rayfuse or Rehfuss family line is on the founder's monument of Lunenburg NS. Anything else?

Reactions: Asher77

You are a fucking liar
I'm a direct descendant of the 4th governor of connecticut, susan b (again, my maternal grandmother is anthony from USA ding ding ding), King Henry III, Eleanor of Aquitaine, House Graham of Montrose, House Graham of Monteith, the Stewart line of James I of England (my namesake), and there are more and more and more. My surname is Forbes, we are an ancient Scottish clan of noble title and the head of the clan sits in the British House of Lords. The Rayfuse or Rehfuss family line is on the founder's monument of Lunenburg NS. Anything else?

Attachments

View attachment 1428128
F=g hags are known for trying To turn a gay man straight but in the urban dictionary Lauren Faust a feminist have backlash for a power puff girls episode she wrote “equal fights” by Other feminists

Honey, I TEACH media studies and LGBTQ2 history at York. My mentors in the community were the founders of ACT UP, house legend Frankie Knuckles, Buck Angel, Mineshaft NYC , the Priapic Temple, NYC chapter, etc etc etc. An episode of the Power Puff Girls is not a citation for any credible data. Anecdotal. I guess we need to watch out for MOJOJOJO?

Reactions: Andrue and Asher77
Post the definition of a F= hag