Do you guys know when you bulge is visible or you have vpl?

whitehorseboy1

Expert Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When your dick is as big as you mine you become constantly aware that you're always gonna have an obscene bulge and everyone is gonna notice it. Somedays I don't mind (and even enjoy) the stares I get, but some days the sideways glances and coos are unwanted.

dragonxxx963

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Went to starbucks the other morning and the little birista gave me a funny look as I was paying. I could not figure out why.....until i got home....I was wearing only basketball shorts and the head of my cock was clearly visable.......

Pissed I left a tip now...cause her staring was tip enough LOL

Big Chav

Cherished Member
Media
Went to starbucks the other morning and the little birista gave me a funny look as I was paying. I could not figure out why.....until i got home....I was wearing only basketball shorts and the head of my cock was clearly visable.......

Pissed I left a tip now...cause her staring was tip enough LOL
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some men are truly naive and don't know that the clothing they are wearing is showing off their possessions, I am sure if you mentioned it to them, they would be embarrassed. In my local paper I look at the photos to see if anyone I know is pictured, and what functions have happened in the town. There were these group photos of some work function where this boofy looking bloke was there with his family jewels was quite prominent, he was circumcised by the way. He should have chosen different pants or a darker color.

I am very self conscious about my appearance and that goes for how my genitalia appears through my clothing. I make sure I am not showing too much, and will change if I am showing too much. As far as I am concerned when I meet people I want to be looked in the face not my groin and that region is for private consumption not the general public.

MrTrunk

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can feel when my bulge is really showing. I have a tendency to adjust or wait before standing up as I don't want my bulge to be on show to much.

For exam I was trying on new clothes and took a picture to get a second opinion. Send it to a friend...saying should I buy or not?

She replied BUUUUULLGE!!!

I was like oh shit yeah.
20180225_131745.jpg
20180225_131940.jpeg

I just try to make sure it's not obscene at work. Dealing with the public including children. It's not okay. Other than that if it shows it shows. I'm not gonna go out of my way to hide or show it off.

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know if its the trousers I wear, but I've just never been conscious of showing a bulge - in jeans or shorts.

My cock is 6 x 5.2 inches soft, 8 x 6.5 hard, and my balls are reasonably large but my sack is tight and doesn't hang. Do I bulge? No idea... never spotted anyone looking if I do.

Partners have all commented on my size naked - both hard and soft. And my wife did once mention a pair of swim trunks I owned were "vulgar" with a grin - dunno if that was my profile while wearing them, or the color of them.

Reactions: fxstsb96

I am a grower, I don't have to care about a bulge. Also, bulges are not a problem unless, of course, you have a visible bulge in a work reunion or in a place filled wth children.

Now... erect penis is a totally different story.

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's a difference between bulge and VPL. I do check the mirror to see how things are looking before going out the door. Some bulge is fine. A clear VPL makes me change underwear or adjust something. I want to be hot, not obscene.