MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I honestly prefer men who don't obsess about penis size. I really find it unattractive. I prefer the man who works what he has - whatever that may be.

*engraves over the door to Ask a Women*
*prints Ms. Femme's post as an informational pamphlet available at the welcome center*

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am yet to meet an emancipated penis - my preference depends on the man it's attached to. It's not rocket science and I'm not the only one, use the search function and you will find hundreds of posts on this subject.

FallenMadonna

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a woman and I haven't experienced multiple sized cocks.

So am I right that for average girls (two fingers, 3 at a push):
a) under 5 inches (with small girth too) you can't really feel all that much
b) average between 5-6.5 inches with average girth feels good
c) above 7 inches generally hurts/causes discomfort/difficulty in penetration/limited positions

If so why do girls always say bigger is better/big dicks are what they look for?

Another question - do penises visually excite you like a guy's bum, abs or arms? That sort of league?

Congratulations! You are the 1000th male customer to this site who has asked those questions!:biggrin1:

Where do these "average girls" come from? "Two fingers, 3 at a push"??:confused: Huh??? I've mentioned this and so have a LOT of women at this site. A vagina is "potential space". It expands and contracts for most sizes and occasions! However, unless your name is "Harry the Horse", most women will be capable of total accommodation.

YES, some girls like a large penis. On occasion I like a large penis but it's not THE thing that rocks my world!

And, YES, a large penis CAN be visually exciting. However, to some guys, aren't large breasts in the same "league"?