Do you like it when women peg you?

Amazing feeling. Some of the best orgasms ever!!! Hands free. Just leaking cum while her tits are bouncing in rhythm with her hips!!! What's not to like. For the longest time I was EXIT ONLY.
I got the "you can put it in my ass if I can finger your ass while suck your dick".... I said ok and the rest is history. Dam near have to beg for it some times.

Amazing feeling. Some of the best orgasms ever!!! Hands free. Just leaking cum while her tits are bouncing in rhythm with her hips!!! What's not to like. For the longest time I was EXIT ONLY.
I got the "you can put it in my ass if I can finger your ass while suck your dick".... I said ok and the rest is history. Dam near have to beg for it some times.
I definitely want to experience it! I haven't been able to talk my wife into it yet though.

Reactions: ToryK and JoeRoscoe
Tried to get my wife to try it decades ago, but she just wasn't going to do that.

As I get older, I find myself resenting all of the things that I have never got to experience. I've learned some hard lessons in life...

Tried to get my wife to try it decades ago, but she just wasn't going to do that.

As I get older, I find myself resenting all of the things that I have never got to experience. I've learned some hard lessons in life...
Yeah, somewhat same here. I wish my wife would with play with my ass, massage and milk my prostate while sucking my cock. She will occasionally slide a finger in me but I have to ask. I'd like to try pegging but I think she'd totally freak out if I suggested it. I'm in my late 60s and none of us ever know for certain just how much time we have left. I regret that we, as a couple, have never gotten into anal sex. I know that it's not going to happen at this stage.

But, I have a thought in mind about such matters - don't live your life in regret. So, I don't dwell on stuff that she won't do and just go on making the best of what she is willing to do.

I used to get it all the time she is not into anything now miss the old times. Side note a real cock feels a lot better but seeing her so into it is the best. May have some more old pics.IMG_20221222_203649.jpg
IMG_20221222_203711.jpg

While I wish my wife was more adventurous when it comes to sex, I try hard not to live my life with regrets. I think that leads to an unhealthy mental state

Reactions: Tazman66
Yes! Definitely!
It's one of the best sexual activities I do with my wife; it all started with outer anal play (kind of an outer massage for the anus) then we both tried rimming each other and it felt great! then things progressed over time from a one knuckle inside, to one whole finger in, then she challenged me if I can take 2 or more fingers!! She also used her vibrator (a small one) inside - and that felt phenomenal! Then, we once read about pegging (We both never knew such thing even existed since we got married more than 15 years ago till that moment!) and we were both intrigued and were more than curious to try it once! and we did! we have tried a couple of different positions, and several sized dildos... each with a kind of different and unique feeling! A relatively big one (not the largest we tried) once blocked my ejaculation when I reached orgasm, and that was something very new and unexpected, and I didn't enjoy that, and I had to research to figure out what exactly happened! Every once in a while my wife just feel like doing it again...and of course I never mind!
Besides the different kind of stimulation and stronger orgasms pegging produces, I find it very bonding and strengthening to our relationship and marriage; as it's kind of our little secret no one knows about, and we keep laughing about it, challenging and teasing each other about it! It undoubtedly brought a new level of excitement and joy to our sexual life! and I'd strongly recommend any couple to at least try it once!