Do you prefer topping or bottoming?

I think, with some bisexual men... they are seeking out the opportunity to do something they can't do with a woman. Being allowed to be a bottom gives the man a chance to experience something that a woman can't do (without a dildo).

At the same time, some bisexual men love the experience of penetration, giving or receiving.

I'm just offering what I've seen. I'm probably wrong. :wink:

I like the versatility that bisexuality offers a person.

bottom is best have a nice big dink pumping you hard and gyrating your hips and making him moan and groan and I'm moaning and groaning because his dink feels so great inside.. Wish I had one right now...

I am very much a bottom. Nothing like surrendering and giving in to the desire to be penetrated. With the right Top (or one who knows what he is doing), he can own me for the night. I often come hands free.....and the orgasms are mind-blowing. The best. Any skilled tops out there!!?? Peace.

I'm 100% total top. I've never bottomed and never will. I generally only receive oral. I like young (18+) twinks but also get into other types.

I have a pretty big cock and I've tried topping before but nope, I like sucking cock and getting fucked