Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've only ever had my cock in one pussy, and I have always wondered if different women inside feel different to a penis. I have seen some 3D scan models of actual vaginal canals and they are all kind of different, the internal shapes, widths, lengths, tapering, etc., there is a lot of variability to vaginas. However, when you're fucking one, can you say "wow, your pussy feels so much different from my last girl's pussy" and if it does feel different, can you say it feels "better" or "not as good"? Thanks guys!

From my experience (which I cannot say is a lot), I wouldn't say you can feel the differences in much detail. Maybe in terms of overall tightness, but nothing much other than that. If you're going down on them it's a different story, as some are much more attractive to the eye.

Yes, primarily the tightness / grip on the man.

I would add a couple additional topics:
  • "Depth" - One of my exes was a 4'-11" Latina, and I got all the way to the end of it.
  • "Wetness" - Makes a big difference and can vary greatly
  • "Enthusiasm" - Her attitude always a factor and can change perception

Not the same. Obviously the general feeling is basically the same, but the contours certainly hit spots on your cock differently. For example, one specific women I’ve been with, in doggy style, her pussy makes me cum so fast. Like it just hits all the right spots on me. But go in missionary and it still feels good, just doesn’t hit the same spots.

I’ve been with women who have this effect in different positions. My most recent ex, if she rode me, it was the same. Just hit in all the right ways.

No, they vary mainly by:
Depth
Tightness
Wetness
Angle
‘Surface’

By surface, I mean that some are actually a little rough inside, most often around the entrance.

Also, separately from tightness, some girls have ‘grippier’ labia, that grip the base of your cock - they’re a blast :D

No, they vary mainly by:
Depth
Tightness
Wetness
Angle
‘Surface’

By surface, I mean that some are actually a little rough inside, most often around the entrance.

Also, separately from tightness, some girls have ‘grippier’ labia, that grip the base of your cock - they’re a blast :D
pretty accurate description

Reactions: Gj816
No, they vary mainly by:
Depth
Tightness
Wetness
Angle
‘Surface’

It amazes me how few women even know about sexual. Exercises, much less do them.

And how often gorgeous women are the most ignorant,

They are all different. They all feel good, but different in their own way. Just as men have different size dicks, the same for women having different pussies. Some have larger labia than others. Some orgasm harder and feel tighter. Some will be dripping wet, while others aren't as wet. The main thing is that they all feel good wrapped around your dick.

It amazes me how few women even know about sexual. Exercises, much less do them.

And how often gorgeous women are the most ignorant,
There's no real mating pressure for women to even be concerned about such things. The vast majority of women simply need to allow or leverage sexual access alone in order to get their strategies fulfilled, and the vast majority of men are in no position to critique nor refuse sexual opportunities when presented. Thats why it's common amongst seedier circles of men to proclaim that ugly/fat women can offer a sexual experience that far outpaces their visual aesthetic; the implication being they are more motivated to provide an experience that would make a man overlook the visual cues he is typically drawn towards.

To answer OP there are obvious physical variations to every different vagina, Id also ascribe a difference towards vaginas that are enthusiastic vs those that are "responsive".

There's no real mating pressure for women to even be concerned about such things. The vast majority of women simply need to allow or leverage sexual access alone in order to get their strategies fulfilled, and the vast majority of men are in no position to critique nor refuse sexual opportunities when presented. Thats why it's common amongst seedier circles of men to proclaim that ugly/fat women can offer a sexual experience that far outpaces their visual aesthetic; the implication being they are more motivated to provide an experience that would make a man overlook the visual cues he is typically drawn towards.
I used to work with a ‘good ‘ol’ boy,’ quite a rounder, he was married. ( wife 4 or so ) to much younger gal who looked like she mighta got caught out in bad hail storm.
His words: first time I got my hand down her pants it felt like a horse nibbling oats outa my hand—knew right then I was gonna marry her”

Reactions: JackHardlong
I guess once I'm in they feel pretty similar. They are very different in other aspects!
They all look different, smell different and taste different, that is part of the fun, I love being with a woman for the first time and finding out what she is like

I used to work with a ‘good ‘ol’ boy,’ quite a rounder, he was married. ( wife 4 or so ) to much younger gal who looked like she mighta got caught out in bad hail storm.
His words: first time I got my hand down her pants it felt like a horse nibbling oats outa my hand—knew right then I was gonna marry her”
Wow that's a new one on me. Never heard that before. Lol