Does all pussy feel the "same"?

Yes they vary a lot! The main characteristics that I find that differentiates one from the other is how tightly they wrap around your shaft. That tightness creates the friction which translates into an amazing feeling. And obviously the the thicker you are the better. I even had a few lovers that know how to control their pussy such that it actually milks your cock. Gawd I'll tell you that is a hell of an experience.

Yes they vary a lot! The main characteristics that I find that differentiates one from the other is how tightly they wrap around your shaft. That tightness creates the friction which translates into an amazing feeling. And obviously the the thicker you are the better. I even had a few lovers that know how to control their pussy such that it actually milks your cock. Gawd I'll tell you that is a hell of an experience.

Fuck yeah bro. I know exactly what you're talking about. The best pussies always milk your cock. Fucking unbelievable shit. I nearly passed out

Reactions: Bigballs60
Yes, definitely feel different, but all around a similar feeling. For me the best part of sex is the first few minutes when you remember that this is the best place to be. Some have had some strange or exciting contours inside, and some have more obvious shallow depth. Others are more easy to notice when you reach the a-spot or p-spot. All feel better without a condom - that's why I got a vasectomy