Does anyone remember latino fan club from the 90s?

Fennekin99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always thought his first scene was where he played the carpenter and the fat photographer ended up sucking him off.

Maybe it was. I've seen that one and like I said, I'm basing my expectations on a rumor from another forum, but I can neither confirm nor deny if he did another scene before that. Thankfully now I at least have an image of what the cover of "Horse Hung Hispanics 10" looks like, although still no actual footage from that video unfortunately.

getxxxx

Mythical Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe it was. I've seen that one and like I said, I'm basing my expectations on a rumor from another forum, but I can neither confirm nor deny if he did another scene before that. Thankfully now I at least have an image of what the cover of "Horse Hung Hispanics 10" looks like, although still no actual footage from that video unfortunately.
Check ya pm

I slept with one of the men in the photos above. It was a damn nightmare. I am so blessed to never have contracted an STD til this day. He was uncircumcised and I wanted to throw up. We had zero chemistry and he got a call from his baby’s mother in the middle of it. His daughter had to be taken to the hospital. So, he was in no mood to stay. He called me back the next day and I told him he had the wrong number.

tippindascalez

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I slept with one of the men in the photos above. It was a damn nightmare. I am so blessed to never have contracted an STD til this day. He was uncircumcised and I wanted to throw up. We had zero chemistry and he got a call from his baby’s mother in the middle of it. His daughter had to be taken to the hospital. So, he was in no mood to stay. He called me back the next day and I told him he had the wrong number.
That sounds like a setup. Have the baby mama call while at an "appointment" and say there's an emergency. A lot of those guys from the LFC days were scammers. He probably thought you were an easy mark, which is why he called you the next day. I'm sure it wasn't to make up for the previous day! Lol

That sounds like a setup. Have the baby mama call while at an "appointment" and say there's an emergency. A lot of those guys from the LFC days were scammers. He probably thought you were an easy mark, which is why he called you the next day. I'm sure it wasn't to make up for the previous day! Lol
Makes sense. I lived and learned and thankfully walked away unharmed.

BakerHouse

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone know anything about viper? Like at least his name?
s26311_i9173_l.jpg
Yessss he was so fucking hot and the way he talked mmmm

Fennekin99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would LOVE to know what Papi Songo looks like now!
Someone on MyVidster who claimed to have hooked up with him a few years ago said that he looks "rough" now due to drug usage (and old age too I guess).

Btw I was finally able to confirm that Papi Songo does appear in Horse Hung Hispanics 10 thanks to someone who has the VHS and posted a few screenshots on another forum. Unfortunately they couldn't upload the actual video itself, so for now the only way to view that scene would be to purchase the physical movie directly from the Latino Fan Club site. : unamused:

Richard M S

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would LOVE to know what Papi Songo looks like now!

Papi Songo played a cable repairman who fucks the spoiled Latino son of an offscreen rich guy. As he carried the complaining son upstairs in response to "I'll tell my Dad!" Papi says "I'll fuck you and YOUR father"

I must have watched that scene 40-50 times....which is why I did a double take when I saw a rather diminutive, very gray, much less-muscled Papi Songo sitting on the uptown 5 train on Marathon Sunday maybe 10 years ago. It took all my willpower to exit the train at the Bloomingdale's stop, because my brother was running the Marathon and I told him where I'd be standing.