Dom/sub master list

Youngasiandom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Asian Master

Don’t message me if u are a time waster, I'm 27 Asian Master from Singapore, very sadist and demanding. Looking for a SERIOUS SLAVE/SUB who will give up all his controls to me from his body, orgasm, mind, and even money. Prefer a sub older than 30

Domination and control are what will I demand from all slaves and will humiliate and degrade you the way I want. Into alot of kinks from JOI, CEI, Facial, CBT, Anal, Chastity, Bondage, Poppers, Nipples play, Outdoor, SPH, Finsub for a long term play.

I'm okay with a new, unexperienced sub, doesnt matter if u are straight, bi, gay, married, cashpig, DL, but never be a time waster. Prefer an onedient sub/slave. If we clicked, we can do more than online session.

Message me on skype on live:.cid.e8f2ce5dec132da9
if u r interested, I will demand your pic for an inspection.

Reactions: DanHero69

paradonos123

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Master and Mistress,
I’m 28 years old boy from UK with slim body. Looking for master/mistress who will control me and play with his “toy” not like just one time only sometimes in month. I have lots of toys, briefs, boxers and what else you want I can buy it.
My limits blood, big pain, piss and that’s it I think.
i rly looking for long term and a good master/mistress. My Skype:
live:.cid.5b06611e91491650

bensbumbum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Namethemall

Experimental Member
Media
A dom here who wants a really loyal cute or hot sub fag. In order to get my attention send me ur face, dick, hole, and cum video and save them in chat. (Don’t add if u r old and fat) SC: dommas1

blboys

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
31m fit here, looking for fit-athletic dom 21-32yo. Into forced work-out, gym clothing, spiit, cum play. Add: boylikeboys

MaxMM2020

Sexy Member
Media
22 Latino sub looking for daddy

I'm a slim hairy twink looking for an older daddy dom who can train / instruct / control me.

Into chatting, sending pictures or cam. Ask me to pose for you, show off, play with myself, cum, send tasks... Open to join groups and longterm.

Kinks: humiliation, posing, JOI, CEI, cum play, ass play... I like obeying and following instructions.

D

deleted26995641

M 35 mostly straight monster cocked with huge balls wanna get admired on cam by small subs. Be under 6 inches and really willing to worship by chat first.
I don't want you to cam, just type or mic.
Not against gathering a group of subs on Skype, tell me if you'd like to join. I'll group cam there if there are enough subs.

live:.cid.72c86d695eb70276

Reactions: DanHero69

Jeffsparks

Sexy Member
Media
46 dom Jeff here. I’m verbal ex rugby player looking for ONLY MUSCULAR, TONED, or swimmer build sons slaves or switches. Skype me live:.cid.c868bc58c2095ba8

Mild to wild kinks and comfortable with all experience levels from newbie to seasoned. Abs+++ Biceps++++ Smooth+++