He got married and left BBA... I heardWhat happened to him?
No I mean, Dominic Michael of Black boy addictionz got married to a woman and left BBA
That’s not really what happened. His partner threatened to keep his kids away from him if he didn’t quit porn. They’d just had a second kid at the time. No sane person would choose porn over their toddler and infant.No I mean, Dominic Michael of Black boy addictionz got married to a woman and left BBA
Well, I know of a straight Hungarian gay porn star, Alexei Gromoff, who got married, but who's wife agreed to him returning to porn because the money was so good. Thank God - he was hot as fuck.
The IronyDisgusting and it looks like he made Christian albumView attachment 161783561
Noooo!Sad he let a white girl be end him. A highschooler and got caught her giving him head . And now he is a sex predator and that will be his record for life. And hard find jobs . Maybe I’ll pay see how that tongue is![]()
Chile yes someone on a dissent forum shared and I had to come back here share! Smh I am sad this is what he will be known as !Noooo!. He was my favorite porn star on Black Boy Addictionz!! I’m heartbroken!
What's true about the stories that his real name is Montel Watters and he got arrested?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.