Photo Dominic Noble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta assume whoever leaked it is on twitter. I haven’t seen anyone posting his stuff here
Twitter or maybe Reddit, can't think of many other sites that ppv content gets posted on without much thought.

I'm struggling to believe someone who paid for the PPVs would just post them for everyone to see. They aren't all that cheap.
Probably shared them privately and then it spread from there, so the person who posted them propably isn't even on his OF and won't see nor care about his message.

I hate people.

Easy enough to find with a bit of Googling, they're on another forum, tiny thread. Fingers crossed they get nuked
Found the forum post looks like it's been up for a few weeks already. Not sure how you would go around reporting stuff like that on those forums.

Easy enough to find with a bit of Googling, they're on another forum, tiny thread. Fingers crossed they get nuked
Yeah I found it too. It says it was posted 20+ days ago. I couldn’t find a report button though so I don’t know if we can do something to get it deleted

Yeah I found it too. It says it was posted 20+ days ago. I couldn’t find a report button though so I don’t know if we can do something to get it deleted
The site's FAQ says posts can be flagged. I made an account and can't figure out how to do it though.
Also according to the FAQ,
"You may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission. You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law."

This would definitely fall under that, I would think.

--

I could post in the thread asking for the OP to delete it, maybe?

Otherwise, I found an email address on this page: About - Gay For Fans Forum

Should we hit it up and ask them to take it down since it breaks the rules, and Dom has specifically made it known he's not cool with this?

Reactions: Astron
The site's FAQ says posts can be flagged. I made an account and can't figure out how to do it though.
"You may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission. You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law."

--

Should we hit it up and ask them to take it down since it breaks the rules, and Dom has specifically made it known he's not cool with this?
Can't hurt to try, I'll do the same

--

Also made an an account. It's stupid though they say flag content that breaks the rules but don't tell you how!

Reactions: Astron
I found an email: admin@gayforfans.com. I just sent one with the link explaining it breaks their "post only your own stuff rule". Email them to hopefully get it deleted
I just did as well. Hopefully multiple people contacting them about it will force their hand. If it doesn't, the only thing I can think of is if someone gives Dom himself the email to threaten legal action or something.

I just did as well. Hopefully multiple people contacting them about it will force their hand. If it doesn't, the only thing I can think of is if someone gives Dom himself the email to threaten legal action or something.
I gave him the email.

He's just released 2 PPV pics for $30 with the following message "I decided it was unfair to punish the rest of you for one person leaking my photos, and so many of you have been very supportive about it so feel free to enjoy the uncensored versions of todays photos."

He's just released 2 PPV pics for $30 with the following message "I decided it was unfair to punish the rest of you for one person leaking my photos, and so many of you have been very supportive about it so feel free to enjoy the uncensored versions of todays photos."
I'm not currently subbed (and don't have that kind of PPV money), but could you tell Dom thanks for being good to us? :) I'm not a stan or anything, just thinking about the emotional journey this prob caused him to have.
I imagine this probably felt like a huge invasion of privacy and perhaps even a betrayal given how he's specifically asked multiple times for this to not happen. I can't imagine processing that and coming to the conclusion to keep at it, I'd probably crawl under a rock and die! Though surely the money helps haha, he's def proven he's a decent guy by all accounts once again

Reactions: DWBOY27 and Soma13
Status
Not open for further replies.