Photo Dominic Noble

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just chatting with him again (love how responsive he is) and the forum came up again he asked me what LPSG stands for...so that was fun...thankfully he found it hilarious. For those who don't know it's Large Penis Support Group...if you told me when I first created this thread he'd actually find it be flattered and actually tell me he knows about it and ask me what LPSG stands for I wouldn't have believed you...yet here we are. Life be crazy sometimes.

So I'm in a bit of shock right now he just messaged me that finding this thread and "unashamed thirst" (his words) for him actually helped him get through some body dismorphia he was developing...like he didn't have to share that. But he did. He's awesome. He also said it's OK to share that here. I promised him we shall keep thirsting over him...respectfully of course...

So I'm in a bit of shock right now he just messaged me that finding this thread and "unashamed thirst" (his words) for him actually helped him get through some body dismorphia he was developing...like he didn't have to share that. But he did. He's awesome. He also said it's OK to share that here. I promised him we shall keep thirsting over him...respectfully of course...
I hope he realizes that he definitely has fans who, for sure “unashamedly thirst” after him lol.

Honest to God. I originally checked out his channel because I found him attractive. I CONTINUED to watch because he is intelligent. Pure and simple.

Its sad that the hottest/cutest guys, people really, have body dysmorphia. Every time I hear about a case I just want to hug them and say you’re beautiful inside and out.

Did anybody get the booty pic before he deleted it?

Status
Not open for further replies.