I feel like Dom would fuck a dude if he was drunk enough and be like “that’s what homies do” and do that laugh of his lol
Can I volunteer as said HomieI feel like Dom would fuck a dude if he was drunk enough and be like “that’s what homies do” and do that laugh of his lol
Get in lineCan I volunteer as said Homie![]()
I know I know! His laugh is everything! His personality is top notchGet in line![]()
The way he moves his hand after the initial grip to cop a better feel…shit bro.
To our knowledge flamboyant who’s comfortable with his sexuality. I don’t doubt tho that he’d be willing to experiment with the right factors at play. But as a gay man I’ve truly never felt someone was straighter than I do with Dom. That’s so fucking hot.Sorry if I’m late but is Dom bi or just flamboyant?
He’s literally just getting hotter and HotterIdk if this has been posted or anything but this video where he touches his crotch is hooooootView attachment 157297221
I am so in love with Dom
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.