Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys,

I know it can be hard to become a member on gaytorrent.ru so here`s an invite:

Gaytorrent.ru - Your favorite adult tracker

Follow the link and then create yourself a profile. This will also give me some bonus points so i can download more, so win-win situation for everyone :) There are lots of onlyfans videos there!

Happy downloading!

notloki

Experimental Member
Media
Hi guys,

Follow the link and then create yourself a profile. This will also give me some bonus points so i can download more, so win-win situation for everyone :) There are lots of onlyfans videos there!

Happy downloading!

Attachments

shaidiuadih

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi guys,

Happy downloading!
You don't get an unlimited amount of invites, and if you attempt to circumvent your current invites, the staff of gaytor.rent would likely just ban you instead.

Speaking of. I do have 6 invites to the site, and if anyone would like to be invited, please send me a private message. It's first come first serve, and don't be surprised if it might take me some time to reply as I don't visit the website very often.

Reactions: gayoday and pynkwig

gayoday

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Quezon City (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You don't get an unlimited amount of invites, and if you attempt to circumvent your current invites, the staff of gaytor.rent would likely just ban you instead.

Speaking of. I do have 6 invites to the site, and if anyone would like to be invited, please send me a private message. It's first come first serve, and don't be surprised if it might take me some time to reply as I don't visit the website very often.
Sent you a message buddy!

iquerelle

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys,

Happy downloading!

Reactions: Gym-muscle