Dr. Andrew Huberman

Heard an an hour and a half interview he did with Lewis Howes. At one point he talked about a past relationship with "a person" - never said guy or girl. And as he told the story (about being in a relationship with someone who is French) he seemed to go out of his way to say "they" instead of him or her. By the end of the anecdote, I had idea if it was a man or a woman he was with. And given how specific he is about EVERYTHING (I listen to his podcast) it struck me as intentional.

Heard an an hour and a half interview he did with Lewis Howes. At one point he talked about a past relationship with "a person" - never said guy or girl. And as he told the story (about being in a relationship with someone who is French) he seemed to go out of his way to say "they" instead of him or her. By the end of the anecdote, I had idea if it was a man or a woman he was with. And given how specific he is about EVERYTHING (I listen to his podcast) it struck me as intentional.
was it the one aboutsleep?

Yeah I think he might be discreetly gay or bi since he never talks about his family life. And he is bear cute, I bet he is a fluffy scruffy bear. I want to bear snuggle him so much.
i never talk about my family life either, im just a private person lol and he is probably too

Reactions: arched like a cat