Dr. Andrew Huberman

Among all of his other amazing qualities, he's also a physician. He's probably a millionaire by saving people's eyes as an ophthalmologist (also one of the most competitive specialties, currently).

Please keep the evidence he may be gay coming. We could all use the fantasy.
He’s for sure bi! I have a knack for these things. Prob 75 straight 25 guys. More of a pan sexual vibe w someone who lets him nerd out and fulfill his needs. Usually people that smart are open minded. I heard he has a huge crush on someone from lpsg named “glutehunter” if anyone knows them ;).

Among all of his other amazing qualities, he's also a physician. He's probably a millionaire by saving people's eyes as an ophthalmologist (also one of the most competitive specialties, currently).

He's not a physician, he's a researcher

Reactions: paperboii and Jabr
He’s for sure bi! I have a knack for these things. Prob 75 straight 25 guys. More of a pan sexual vibe w someone who lets him nerd out and fulfill his needs. Usually people that smart are open minded. I heard he has a huge crush on someone from lpsg named “glutehunter” if anyone knows them ;).
Okay I really want to see some proof of this lol.

He's got a doctorate or two but not a physician.

I'm a sucker for an educated, jock-nerd hybrid daddy. Imagine seeing him at a sport bar after work looking at you with his preying eyes while sipping a glass of whiskey and talking about research lol:heart_eyes: I bet he has a musky, manly smell filled with testosterone and a hint of subtle cologne.

Yall can believe if you want to or not but as I was entering steamworks berkeley he was leaving, 10000% sure it was him, if it wasnt for the place i wouldve gotten my phone out so quick. I however did not see what he did in there it with who, couldve gone just to look. But yea, a man that looks like that, successful at that age and nevvver had a wife/kids etc def raises a flag.

Yall can believe if you want to or not but as I was entering steamworks berkeley he was leaving, 10000% sure it was him, if it wasnt for the place i wouldve gotten my phone out so quick. I however did not see what he did in there it with who, couldve gone just to look. But yea, a man that looks like that, successful at that age and nevvver had a wife/kids etc def raises a flag.
I believe this

I posted a photo of him wearing a black shirt and I recall the OP mentioned that place… Let me try to find the post