Drew Alexander - Big Dicked British Competition Bodybuilder

I just resubscribed to his OF. It's a rip-off now. $9.99 for pictures you can get for free on Twitter. $50 for a 50 second video. No new nude shots since April 2020. Save your money.
Yeah. It’s just a money pit.

There was a bodybuilder competition in my city this weekend and just saw a Grindr profile using his photos, but not sure if its really him...

He’s straight.
Yeah, already asked him on IG, that Grindr profile was linked to some fake Instagram too, but they blocked him there.

On the other side, does anybody know if the Twitter account is managed by him too? Or is just another fake twitter like some of other bodybuilders out there...

Twitter

Yeah, already asked him on IG, that Grindr profile was linked to some fake Instagram too, but they blocked him there.

On the other side, does anybody know if the Twitter account is managed by him too? Or is just another fake twitter like some of other bodybuilders out there...

Twitter
That account is real

That account is real
Then, who do you think that big dildo is for? Him, his wife, or maybe both...
Kinda hot to think about that he likes to stretch his hole, there's nothing better than a big muscle guy into anal stretching.

Screenshot_2024-06-17-23-36-58-704_org.mozilla.firefox-edit.jpg
Screenshot_2024-06-17-23-36-38-675_org.mozilla.firefox-edit.jpg

Then, who do you think that big dildo is for? Him, his wife, or maybe both...
Kinda hot to think about that he likes to stretch his hole, there's nothing better than a big muscle guy into anal stretching.

View attachment 134879961View attachment 134879981
Wouldn’t surprise me if both wanted to use one. He has used dildos on himself before, when he was active on onlyfans