Dylan Geick - Onlyfans

DirkDickler

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have his OF he sent me two things I gotta pay for the first one was just of his bulge but the second I don't know if I should buy it it costs 12.99 same as the other one I can tell you guys what the caption is if you want

Yeah tell us the captions. I made this thread basically to sus out if it was worth it or if he was making clickbait and ripping people off.

Tempo1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The caption was: "Just feeling myself getting out of the shower...if enough buy this i'd like to do a nude motorcycle shoot with a very special photographer - just need the new bike hehe"
Thanks for sharing, but that's a big yikes from me. "Oooo, if you want to see me naked you first have to buy this non naked picture so that I can buy a new bike." That feels very manipulative for me. But, I'm happy he is honest about what's in his content so that people can make their own decisions.

Adam.lop224

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
tenor.gif
The way I screamedI should not be laughing

Knthn

Expert Member
Media
Anybody buy his latest yet? Don’t wanna pay, was gonna use this as a test post to see if I should buy any future posts lmao. Didn’t his ex Jackson rip everyone off too after a while? He posted nudes which was a nice surprise but then he disappeared

billyza

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anybody buy his latest yet? Don’t wanna pay, was gonna use this as a test post to see if I should buy any future posts lmao. Didn’t his ex Jackson rip everyone off too after a while? He posted nudes which was a nice surprise but then he disappeared

Jackson did post for about 2 months.
Then made his Onlyfans free and stopped posting. I think he has decided Onlyfans was a bad idea. Don't think he'll post again.

Knthn

Expert Member
Media
Jackson did post for about 2 months.
Then made his Onlyfans free and stopped posting. I think he has decided Onlyfans was a bad idea. Don't think he'll post again.

yeah definitely don’t see Jackson posting anymore. At least he posted his dick before realizing it wasn’t for him so we all got to see haha

Reactions: Andrew B Johns

TmSwim

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah definitely don’t see Jackson posting anymore. At least he posted his dick before realizing it wasn’t for him so we all got to see haha
That sucks about Jackson. Even though he seemed a hot mess he sure was nice to look at nude especially his dick and asshole lol
Hopefully Dylan follows J down that route and shows everything eventually (you all who subscribe, let us know ASAP because then i'll sub to him too).
I wonder if Jackson has a new boyfriend who doesn't approve of OF (like way too many gay men do; beauty fades and dumb is forever, they should make their coins off their bodies for as long as they can).

Knthn

Expert Member
Media
That sucks about Jackson. Even though he seemed a hot mess he sure was nice to look at nude especially his dick and asshole lol
Hopefully Dylan follows J down that route and shows everything eventually (you all who subscribe, let us know ASAP because then i'll sub to him too).
I wonder if Jackson has a new boyfriend who doesn't approve of OF (like way too many gay men do; beauty fades and dumb is forever, they should make their coins off their bodies for as long as they can).
Agreed...I never really focused on jackson in their relationship but he’s definitely cute and nice hairy ass and legs. Nice dick too

Reactions: jdghgh and TmSwim