Dylan geick

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're other wrestlers right? So, the Columbia wrestling team clearly hasn't improved since its past scandal

I guess it's hardly surprising that fans of the "LGBT advocate" who admitted that even after coming out he kept using the word 'faggot' with his teammates and didn't object to them using it are self-hating.

The only thing Dylan is good for is just being hot. I genuinely don’t think he’s that smart and he supports Trump so that kind of proves my theory. But aside from that, not a pretty people are born with brains. Some of them are just put on this earth to be looked at. :p

So funny to see him acting all bro-like as opposed to the slightly camp personality he's adopted for most of his social media.
Maybe that's how he just acts around people he's cool with and that's probably just how he is

Context is everything so lets just put up the context he has given us.
Dylan's previous wrestler roommate also had the tea party flag.
His wrestler floor mates and suite mates are likely to be more conservative than him.
I don't know if he's against Trump and is annoyed that his buddies have this display up or if he is annoyed that they are broadcasting it which means everyone will know he is Trump supporter?

Reactions: jay noel
So funny to see him acting all bro-like as opposed to the slightly camp personality he's adopted for most of his social media.
And around Michael Cohen when he's on those private Jets he acts all sissyfied like he's Paul Lynde or something. He's whatever he needs to be at the time in order to get what he wants. Right now he wants to be in with the bros.

Reactions: Rickie24 and offlx
And around Michael Cohen when he's on those private Jets he acts all sissyfied like he's Paul Lynde or something. He's whatever he needs to be at the time in order to get what he wants. Right now he wants to be in with the bros.
lol. Like Paul lynde. That was hilarious

Reactions: Tubbs
Status
Not open for further replies.