Status
Not open for further replies.

source.gif

2k11rex

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hey nobody's perfect...all of you keep shit talking him as if he is supposed to live his life according to your standards....he's doing what he likes and i for one am happy for him and i come to see his shirtless pics,not to pass judgement on his choices and lifestyle

iamtheboy84

Superior Member
Media
This makes me feel some sort of way. Like? There’s a difference between having confidence in yourself and genuinely feeling content with making others feel insecure and down while they’re around you. This irked me a lot.

I came to post the same thing. I think being constantly validated on social media for years has really warped his thinking in a real bad way. Maybe the army will help, if he lasts.

Also when the hell does he ship out? I feel like he announced and has been just working out and traveling. It’s time to gooooo.

Reactions: McLeod Wilson

billyza

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This makes me feel some sort of way. Like? There’s a difference between having confidence in yourself and genuinely feeling content with making others feel insecure and down while they’re around you. This irked me a lot.

A lot of his snaps are making fun of people. I guess its fine if you're best buddies and the best buddies do it back, but It sometimes just comes off awkward, one sided and sometimes rude.

looneyboy83

Loved Member
Media
I came to post the same thing. I think being constantly validated on social media for years has really warped his thinking in a real bad way. Maybe the army will help, if he lasts.

Also when the hell does he ship out? I feel like he announced and has been just working out and traveling. It’s time to gooooo.

hasnt it only been like 1 year?

jay noel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A lot of his snaps are making fun of people. I guess its fine if you're best buddies and the best buddies do it back, but It sometimes just comes off awkward, one sided and sometimes rude.

I think the word you're searching is "entitled".
Dylan seems to have a real sense of entitlement. That he's a little better than most other people.
He mentioned in one of his younow vids that when he told his father he was broke one time, his father suggested he get a job. Dylan told his viewers that he told his father "Why should I go to work and make a lot of money for some corporation, if they're only going to pay me a tiny portion of what I've made for them?"
As he talked about it in the vid, you could tell he was almost insulted at his father's suggestion.

He's already thrown away more great opportunities than most people ever get in life.

billyza

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What court date ? Why has he got a court date anyway?

He has several traffic violations that all require court appearances.
This one is a "JUDGMENT OF CONVICTION" date for speeding as he missed his arraignment date.
He has another court date in December for another violation.
Together they could be very expensive and could potentially lead to suspension of his license as both offenses were before he turned 21.
There was another ticket he got for 120mph speeding that he mentioned on his Twitch, but it looks like that may have been dropped.
His donors gave him $2000 to help cover his fines.

looneyboy83

Loved Member
Media
He has several traffic violations that all require court appearances.
This one is a "JUDGMENT OF CONVICTION" date for speeding as he missed his arraignment date.
He has another court date in December for another violation.
Together they could be very expensive and could potentially lead to suspension of his license as both offenses were before he turned 21.
There was another ticket he got for 120mph speeding that he mentioned on his Twitch, but it looks like that may have been dropped.
His donors gave him $2000 to help cover his fines.

what kind of dumbass fucks are giving this white privileged idiot money?

portboy88

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
probably a dumb question, but once you enlist, can you drop out if you don't like it/not a good fit? Or is it like a contract where you agree to X amount of months?
Once you enlist you’re in. There are ways out but it’s not easy. I was medically discharged. I know other people who were able to get out during basic by saying that they were gay and others who couldn’t pass the PT tests. But usually, you are stuck for the 4-6 years that you signed up for.

D

deleted342096

Once you enlist you’re in. There are ways out but it’s not easy. I was medically discharged. I know other people who were able to get out during basic by saying that they were gay and others who couldn’t pass the PT tests. But usually, you are stuck for the 4-6 years that you signed up for.
I kind of feel bad for this dude. The internet gave him a wrapped reality and Hollywood men fucked him and he got nothing out of any of it. I’m sure once he gets older he’s gonna tell all.

Reactions: bigboaster
Status
Not open for further replies.