Dylan geick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos Santos

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As much of a posturing arrogant douche as Dylan is, I admit it would be Hilarious to see him on all fours getting spanked, fucked and verbally degraded by some skinny fem twink! Lol
It would be far from Hilarious as in super hot! I like the idea of a hiper masculine type of guy like him being pounded mercilessly by someone more delicate looking.

D

deleted2468071

i wouldn't put too much stock in him saying he was a top when he was 17 lol. dylan is probably vers. a lot of the "jackson's the top" stuff were tongue in cheek remarks that autistic gays took at face value.

It would be far from Hilarious as in super hot! I like the idea of a hiper masculine type of guy like him being pounded mercilessly by someone more delicate looking.
hey the new guy with dylan he has that thing we’re you can ask him questions one said have nudes or whatever and he said pay pal or venmo me maybe someone should get on that or not

Reactions: traderjoe

billyza

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jackson is 6ft1 and 8.5 inch dick.
Dylan's earlier boyfriend Grant was 6ft3 and also looked substantial.

I should have put "boyfriend" in inverted commas as Dylan has never been monogamous for more than 2 months and doesn't believe monogamy should be a thing.

pecsnass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i wouldn't put too much stock in him saying he was a top when he was 17 lol. dylan is probably vers. a lot of the "jackson's the top" stuff were tongue in cheek remarks that autistic gays took at face value.

Autistic gays :joy::skull: Whoever they are keep the thread alive.

This dude is running from something

I have my guesses but I don't want to get involved in someone else's life and I know Dylan reads this thread. However I'm curious about his meet up with his ex Grant Mower a few weeks back. I wonder what that meant?

Autistic gays :joy::skull: Whoever they are keep the thread alive.

I have my guesses but I don't want to get involved in someone else's life and I know Dylan reads this thread. However I'm curious about his meet up with his ex Grant Mower a few weeks back. I wonder what that meant?
how do you know he reads this thread

Reactions: jay noel

Tubbs

Superior Member
Media
Classy.

Someone I dated years ago told me his dad was a clothing executive who came out later in life and surrounded himself with young male models who were younger than my guy. The interesting thing is he didn't really seem too bothered by this.
Yeah but was your guy 19 years old? and his dad surrounding himself with 18, 19 and 20 year olds and posting his dick pics on the same twitter in which he follows his kids? I think most offspring in that situation would hate it but good on your guy to handle his situation so well.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah but was your guy 19 years old? and his dad surrounding himself with 18, 19 and 20 year olds and posting his dick pics on the same twitter in which he follows his kids? I think most offspring in that situation would hate it but good on your guy to handle his situation so well.
No he was closer to 30, and the father was surrounding himself with 18-22 year olds. This pre-dated twitter etc, but I get your point. It was probably a lot more abstract for him since he didn't have daily reminders of it.

jay noel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey the new guy with dylan he has that thing we’re you can ask him questions one said have nudes or whatever and he said pay pal or venmo me maybe someone should get on that or not

I assumed he was being sarcastic.
If he's with an agency and trying to make it as a legit model, doing that would seriously hurt his chances. Yeah

billyza

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Jojrg

seb100

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

nhk11

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whose dad are you talking about? Dylan’s?

busted4nothing

Legendary Member
Media
Definitely has a very specific type...
Johnny looks like a mash up of Jackson and Mikey Barone, that mouth is just like Mikey's, big. And Dylan is doing what he did with Jackson, posting vids of them post sex, Dylan is definitely smitten with Johnny. I wonder if it'll last past Dylan's shipment to boot camp or if he'll end it because it was a fling before leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.