Eddie Alvarado / Ironaesthetics_

Soulsurvivor25

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I re-subbed just for shit and giggles since it’s 3 bucks. And same lame content, flexing and posing pics and videos. And more work out stuff. I quickly clicked the unsubscribe button so I wouldn’t have to wait till the end of the month to do it

Reactions: solagt

solagt

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I re-subbed just for shit and giggles since it’s 3 bucks. And same lame content, flexing and posing pics and videos. And more work out stuff. I quickly clicked the unsubscribe button so I wouldn’t have to wait till the end of the month to do it
Why didn't u share anything

Reactions: slimemachine

Yarabc

Superior Member
Media
$3 or $30?

sugd

Superior Member
Media
Was he actually straight? He seemed really into it with Hispanic guy ... definitely no chemistry with the white guy

Reactions: Conoor

feruga91

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Saw this on a site "Eddie Alvarado is a fresh, 18 year old sexy man. Eddie grew up a little overweight and was made fun of it which pushed him to start lifting. He's been working out only for 1 full year and has seen amazing results." -2016.

So he only worked out for a year to get that perfect body? Is that even possible? Wonder what he looks like now with 6 more years to workout. I think his body was perfect back then. Not too big or cut.

slimemachine

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Saw this on a site "Eddie Alvarado is a fresh, 18 year old sexy man. Eddie grew up a little overweight and was made fun of it which pushed him to start lifting. He's been working out only for 1 full year and has seen amazing results." -2016.

So he only worked out for a year to get that perfect body? Is that even possible? Wonder what he looks like now with 6 more years to workout. I think his body was perfect back then. Not too big or cut.
He’s still hot as fuck today

Attachments