Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Ruinj2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn this thread is fucked up ik we all want to see more but you can’t force the man to be gay lol. It’s clear he doesn’t like boys. I feel like he did try to gay bait in a way but he got to deep in it. I think he should just keep the public stuff and just continue to jack off everywhere. Sometimes let people touch or nut on them. But the rest it’s clear he doesn’t like. I’m also one for sex vids but for some reason I can’t get into his. Maybe it’s how it’s recording but they do nothing for me like the public content.

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn this thread is fucked up ik we all want to see more but you can’t force the man to be gay lol. It’s clear he doesn’t like boys. I feel like he did try to gay bait in a way but he got to deep in it. I think he should just keep the public stuff and just continue to jack off everywhere. Sometimes let people touch or nut on them. But the rest it’s clear he doesn’t like. I’m also one for sex vids but for some reason I can’t get into his. Maybe it’s how it’s recording but they do nothing for me like the public content.
I don't think he's as straight as he claims to be. He very pointedly enjoys the attention he gets from men. He gets off on the adoration and compliments, but also the power he gets from withholding when he tempts a guy into fawning over his dick and then withdrawing that invitation when a guy asks to touch. Even though there's no contact (usually), whether he likes it or not, that's sexual activity with men.

bheido

Mythical Member
Media
He gets off on the adoration and compliments, but also the power he gets from withholding when he tempts a guy into fawning over his dick and then withdrawing that invitation when a guy asks to touch.
Exactly this. It's the wishy-washy-ness that gets old w him.

Ruinj2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think he's as straight as he claims to be. He very pointedly enjoys the attention he gets from men. He gets off on the adoration and compliments, but also the power he gets from withholding when he tempts a guy into fawning over his dick and then withdrawing that invitation when a guy asks to touch. Even though there's no contact (usually), whether he likes it or not, that's sexual activity with men.
I don’t think he gots off from men attention just attention in general. He told this story one time about how he was known for having a big dick as a kid or something like that. His father showing it off. It’s something along those lines. I think his trauma turned into a kink where people seeing his dick in general gets him off.

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t think he gots off from men attention just attention in general. He told this story one time about how he was known for having a big dick as a kid or something like that. His father showing it off. It’s something along those lines. I think his trauma turned into a kink where people seeing his dick in general gets him off.
Goddamn, that's fucked up

Saint Raphael

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Completely agree. I don’t think Eddie is gay/bi either. He has an exhibitionist kink that may be trauma-induced. As we have seen, he’s pulled it out and strokes around women too, but that carries a much greater risk. Most men won’t threaten to call the cops or call you out. They’ll either take a peek out of curiosity or ignore you altogether and keep it moving. We all know that big dicks carry weight (no pun intended) and bragging rights. Irrespective of sexuality, most men “respect” the sight of a big dick, especially on a str8 (-presenting) man cuz it’s seen as the pinnacle of masculinity.

Guys might make more money or be more educated, but nobody is gonna clown a dude who everyone knows has a bigger-than-average dick. It’s like “I might be broke, I might work a dead-end job, but I got a big dick.”

In the case of guys like Eddie and other content creators, I personally think that gives them some sort of validation where they might otherwise be overlooked or ignored. Letting everyone around them know they have a big dick helps them stand out and gives them some level of recognition and respect among others, especially men.

Last edited:

Ruinj2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Completely agree. He has an exhibitionist kink that may be trauma-induced. As we have seen, he’s pulled it out and strokes around women too, but that carries a much greater risk. Most men won’t threaten to call the cops or call you out. They’ll either take a peek out of curiosity or ignore you altogether and keep it moving. We all know that big dicks carry weight (no pun intended) and bragging rights. Irrespective of sexuality, most men “respect” the sight of a big dick, especially on a str8 (-presenting) man cuz it’s seen as the pinnacle of masculinity.

Guys might make more money or be more educated, but nobody is gonna clown a dude who everyone knows has a bigger-than-average dick. It’s like “I might be broke, I might work a dead-end job, but I got a big dick.”

In the case of guys like Eddie and other content creators, I personally think that gives them some sort of validation where they might otherwise be overlooked or ignored. Letting everyone around them know they have a big dick helps them stand out and gives them some level of recognition and respect among others, especially men.
See you nailed it on the head perfectly. It’s literally is what keeps him going. It’s clear as day he needs to show off his dick like even without the camera he would most likely do it. It’s also clear that the man is not gay and I’m one to say doing gay shit for money 100% makes you gay. But he isn’t really in the realm of gay to me. Because it goes for anyone. As long as knows someone may see him or is seeing him he is turned on. And anything more it’s clear he ain’t comfortable. But he willing to do it for content.

Ruinj2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At the end of the day it’s his choice though. If he wants to fully commit sacrifice his moral and start making real money he will or he can continue doing what he does. I’d rather him just choose one so he don’t feel pressured and people stop trynna force him

Reactions: mtp715