Eddiebigd (new thread)

Only1Slixxxter

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This video proves more than any other one he’s done that he’s an exhibitionist. He loves to show off cuz he knows most people, male or female, are impressed by the sight of a big dick.

Hopefully this will quiet all of the wishful thinking that he’s secretly bi or gay. Yes he let’s guys touch it, but it’s out of lowkey (playful) narcissistic exhibitionism rather than sexual attraction or stimulation.
Yeah I never get into ppl personal lives cuz I don't know his man and not tryna link lol. Just give me what I pay for which is quality content. Plus I know how to turn off rebill so it's never that serious fr :joy:

Only1Slixxxter

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This vid is giving me pathetic! He is literally just walking around just pulling it out. No action at all, LOL Lame
Bruh fr!! Lol. I mean the exhibition shit has its place so to each his own but I can't buss off "look at my floppy dick and watch me pee" type shit.. definitely not at $3 & $4 a pop! No suh!

Reactions: hdliving

Ruinj2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bruh fr!! Lol. I mean the exhibition shit has its place so to each his own but I can't buss off "look at my floppy dick and watch me pee" type shit.. definitely not at $3 & $4 a pop! No suh!
Oh I see so it ain’t even him having to fuck his content is literally just bs and it’s not worth paying for every vid that’s understandable

Reactions: Only1Slixxxter

Saint Raphael

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

arti33

Superior Member