Edging coach - looking for trainees

asian_edger

1st Like
Media
Hey Coach! I love bating and edging here, trying to become better and looking to be coached over a long period of time :)

Had a few coaches online (sometimes coached after told not to nut after 3 days) and it was a lot of fun when my ejaculation was controlled. Sometimes over a few days (ugh lol haha).

My Skype account is Asian Edger - live:.cid.6efc8c115eba3d0d.
Thank you EdgingCoach4u!

Reactions: otv47player213
D

deleted26228681

Hello hairy fit man, 50yo, love to edge, had a coach in the past who gave me edging routines, and told me when to cum, would love to renew the experience.

Ps93s

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
30y old slim fit 7 inch uncut thick cock searching for Dom/ master to get edged on cam. F2F is a huge plus: add me on Skype with asl: max.wolf41

redrockhard1

Just Browsing
Media
Hey coach. You trained me on bateworld about a month ago and asked me to add you on Skype. Never found you though. Please add me - same username as here. Looking forward to training with you again.

John.pg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, top and Dom here, I'll control you 'cause I know you need it, right?
Good, send me PM to ask for my Skype

Reactions: edgemehard

Ps93s

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
30y old slim fit 7 inch uncut thick cock searching for Dom/ master to get edged on cam. F2F is a huge plus: add me on Skype with asl: max.wolf41

D

deleted27316331

Fit, healthy, sensible, sane and sorted. Edging coach. A lot of men (straight, gay and everything in between) jerk off in the same way and get the same result. If you would like to unlock some more intense sexual experiences, then working with an edging coach can really help you to feel your sexuality differently. I coach on cam and am very respectful and highly discrete. I show face at least (often body) and expect my men to do the same in a mutually safe space. I take care of myself and I expect my men to do the same.

With many longer term trainees, I have also coached on saving loads so you look forward to shooting, rather than diminishing the sensation with overuse and repeated and habit. These are easy habits to fall into, but things that can be redirected through coaching.

I used to do in-person sessions before lock-down when I lived in London, but now I am in Switzerland and so online is the best way to arrange convenient times, and Skype is the best way to stay in contact. DM if you are interested or want to explore more. Very happy to chat face-to-face on Skype for a scope-out session before going full-out if you are new or nervous.

A lot of straight men enjoy this, as it's male bonding and sexually intense without having to reciprocate. Let me know if that appeals to you
I’m in! Skype: guyexplorer1975@gmail.com

Reactions: paulista_user

Bro2024

Just Browsing
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Hey coach - this sounds interesting. Normally I am a quick cummer, but looking to get better. 37 from Germany, uncut, shaved/trimmed here. Looking forward to your message live:.cid.21bb5f7573272a5b

Edgingcoach4U

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey coach. You trained me on bateworld about a month ago and asked me to add you on Skype. Never found you though. Please add me - same username as here. Looking forward to training with you again.
Hey there, I sent you a message on Skype. If not getting through then DM me on here again. Looking forward to training with you again too.

Reactions: otv47player213

matanCam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hairy sub looking for an online dom/master.
Ideally looking for ongoing fun. Prefer a hairy dom who shows himself and not need me to show my face

Primary interests are edging, orgasm control, pissing, spanking, group chats.
I have an 7” cock that I need fully controlled by an alpha dom.

35/ 180cm /75kg , hairy /Average build.
Prefer hairy men my age and older