Photos & Videos Elevator Boys- German Tiktokers

That would be great but I don't See it happening
They are far too successful as it is. There is no need to do sth like Oblyfans. Also it might tarnish their reputation

They are far too successful as it is. There is no need to do sth like Oblyfans. Also it might tarnish their reputation
Your right but I was just thinking about it.
yeah but I was just thinking about it because it would bei breathtaking and great to see their monster dicks

Their music career has been a huge flop so far, let’s see how that’s gonna turn out with their next release.
regardless, I don’t see any of them doing only fans

• Haha
Reactions: bigboaster
I think success on tiktok/instagram is very illusory. Sure right now they have enough clout to get some brand deals but after a few years, others come along, people get bored of the schick, the boys start to have disagreements among the group, I think you could see one or two splinter off into only fans stuff. These influencers are under pressure to constantly turn out new content, the music stuff seemed pretty fake and lame to me. It's all just auto-tune. The first single only has 638,000 views on YouTube and when you consider they have supposedly millions of followers on social media that's pretty weak conversion