Eli Futch (Teen daddy)

Weel boys let me say that today I have the best cam flex of my live with Eli. He always do cams flex and cum but all top secret with people of o instagram. I pay today by PayPal 1200 dollars for ten minutes of flex cam. But he don't show face. And dont talk.
Wow 1200U$
He is damn hot

Weel boys let me say that today I have the best cam flex of my live with Eli. He always do cams flex and cum but all top secret with people of o instagram. I pay today by PayPal 1200 dollars for ten minutes of flex cam. But he don't show face. And dont talk.
Can we get a description, please? Was it worth it? I'm very curious about him.

Reactions: hhhhhhh_
You got ripped off.

1200$ !!! Wow . . . I've paid quite a lot for customs, more than I probably should have at times but wow.
And I'm not making fun at all or judging. Just that's like a mortgage payment especially for 10 minutes where he didn't talk or show face . . .