Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anybody over the years managed to unearth some frontal nudes of Elliot? Been obsessed with him since Shameless but he kinda faded away. He made that "Protect me from what i want" video which was hot. But i wanna see the meat !

Attachments

Has anybody over the years managed to unearth some frontal nudes of Elliot? Been obsessed with him since Shameless but he kinda faded away. He made that "Protect me from what i want" video which was hot. But i wanna see the meat !

He faded away because he was charged with suspicion of attempted murder, which left an 18 year old blind in one eye and with brain damage. He also had to pay 300k in damages. No one will hire him.

Now onto his cock, his bulge is very nice in every underwear photo and his sex scenes in shameless were great.

He did an issue of attitude, a lot of him in y fronts in that. And afaik it was his brother Luke that got into trouble

He did an issue of attitude, a lot of him in y fronts in that. And afaik it was his brother Luke that got into trouble

Luke was in trouble for an entirely different matter, which resulted in him being sacked from Emmerdale. Elliott's offence occurred later and was unrelated.

Another example of kids getting too much, too young and thinking that they are superstars and invincible, I feel. It doesn't appear that anyone will touch them these days.

Reactions: UKDK
I've always had an obsession with him. I think it's the tone of his body and that cock and bulge x