Elliot tittensor

Had a cheeky want to that scene many a time wishing that was me. Jamie Maguire and the gay maguire were fit as fuck too
Yeah Elliot's bulge seems to be his balls mainly with a long cock. I love Jamie best cause he's an it chunkier and his ass in scenes was so nice x

Reactions: UKDK
Yeah Elliot's bulge seems to be his balls mainly with a long cock. I love Jamie best cause he's an it chunkier and his ass in scenes was so nice x

Yeah I do love a chunky arse. Jamie was decent wank fodder as was the rough and ready Jody Latham as lip

Yeah Jody Was special. His body was perfect for me and his arse when he used to fuck Mandy maguire and it wobbled I creamed myself x
Man great minds think alike. Jody had that scally thing to perfection. Fantastic arse. He still does it for me. Another scene I loved was when Ian ended up fucking his biological brother

Man great minds think alike. Jody had that scally thing to perfection. Fantastic arse. He still does it for me. Another scene I loved was when Ian ended up fucking his biological brother
Yeah I would love to ruin Ian and all of them are scally to perfection I remember when he fucked the gay maguire that was a hot scene x

Jody Latham .1.jpg