Emails from a rugby lad...

Damn bro you put those twins in their place. Better to have a horsedick than a six-pack ;). Damn what a sissies. I mean they should be honoured to have a real mans dick in their hands for once in their lives. I mean soft we are bigger than they are hard. Remember when you broke both your wrists and you were at my place and needed to take a piss. Bro I helped you pull out your dick and aim. I mean you’re a fucking bro and dude its just a dick. A fucking horsedick lol.

Bumped into Ashleigh and her stepsister in the shoppingcenter. My cup got snatched again at the gym. Think some fucking f4gg0t took it. I mean I left it on the floor at my locker all sweaty and piss-stained. So I went to the Fit & Sport to get a few new cups. You know I hate getting a new cup. So I bumped into Ashleigh and she jumped in my arms and pulled herself up to stuff her tongue down my throat and to rub my buzzcut. :) she knows I get a boner when my buzzcut gets rubbed. Had a massive tent in my sweatpants when she let me go. She intoduced me to her 17 yo stepsister Mylene. You know Ashleigh is hot but her stepsister is hotter than hell. Mylene couldn’t take her eyes of my sweatpants and arms. I was like damn off limits 17 yo. Ashleigh told me that Mylene is turning 18 this week and that they were shopping for a big present. And that she just found a huge one. I want this one Mylene said looking at me. So Mylene gets her gift (me) fridaynight. Horse has tickets to the opera friday so I have Mylene all for myself.
I went on to get a new cup. Damn lots of brands of cups but the one I always have was out of stock. I was cursing a bit as a young shop assistant asked if she could help. I said I don’t think so cups are a dude’s thing and no offense but you're a woman (and a hot one I thought). She laughed and told me her brothers play rough sports and have a lot of cups. And she pointed out to the rack. This one is good for baseball and ice-hocky, that one is good for football and those are good for boxing. She looked at me and my black eye. I guess you play rugby and she grabbed my hand and looked at my knuckles but you also fight. I guess your looking for a cup for boxing cuz at rugby you wear a jock (no cup) and she smiled. Yeah but my favorite cup is out of stock and I need a cup now. She laughed did you break you last one? As she looked at my bulge. I was like uhhhh. She picked two cups XL size. She opened the packages and gave me the cups telling me to try them on. I looked at the not allowed to fit a cup/jock sign. She laughed my dad owns the shop. I grinned and stepped into a fitting stall. My dick was still semi hard. Damn I grunted as I tried to stuff the beast in the first cup. The more I struggled to bigger and thicker it got. And how do they fit the hot assistant asked. They don’t I mumbled. What? She asked. They don’t fit I said trying on the second one. The fitting stall had saloon-doors and she looked over them into the stall. WOW is all she said and stepped into the stall. Of course they don’t fit she grabbed my beercan and she started to suck my dick. She took it so fucking deep down her throat. Halfway down she choked a bit but she grabbed my ass and pulled me closer. Swallowing more and more of my thick cock. I grabbed her hair and pushed in the last inches with ease. I dumped a big load down her throat as she wrapped her lips around my base. She just kept on sucking with my big balls against her chin. I grabbed her head and skullfucked her so fucking rough. And in no time she was choking down a second load and my dick went down. So she said now try on those cups. Damn I said where did you learn to suck dick like that? Cheerleader of the baseball team. Lots of huge black dicks. The second cup was the best fit. Both cups were stained with sweat, spit and cum. She gave me a new clean cup. She gave me her card and asked me to drop by one of these days. She smiled I need that big fat beercan wrecking my pussy. I grinned and looked at the card. You’re kidding you are Madison Garden? We we’re in elementary school together. She looked at me again. I am Dik. Dik de Vries. Damn you were that shy skinny ugly kid. You’re dad owns the garage on 4th street right. And she turned really red. Yeah he does and I got a bit bigger. Everyboy calls me Beercan now.

I went to my mom and dad to have my name stitched in the waistband of the new cups and jocks I got. Mom stitched BEERCAN in the 2 cups and 4 jockstraps I got. And Pete (my dad … but I call him Barrel) took me to the backyard and we did some serious bare knuckles boxing. Bro you know my dad. Former marine build as a brick shithouse. Massive fists and a cock as thick as a beerbarrel. Mom brought us beer and my jocks and cups as Barrel and I were pissing over the fence into the garden of the neighbours. She slapped both of our heads saying you boys never grow up. She said in Dutch and went back into the kitchen. We sat down on the bench behind the shed and I noticed dads new tattoo. XXL BARREL 8-7/10-9. He grinned and told me he saw my tattoo on Instagram. You know he played for The Bronco’s too and has a Bronco team tattoo too. I told dad that I bumped into Madison Garden at the shop and that she swallowed my dick all the way. Barrel grinned and looked to the kitchen. He moved a bit close and said Madison was at the garage a few weeks ago cuz her car broke down. She didn’t have enough money for the repairs. She needed a whole new engine. We made a deal. I looked at my dad and laughed no way. I grinned fuck Madison you already ruined her :D. We went downtown to grab a beer and got two new tattoo’s. Boxinggloves on our right shoulder and a bras knuckle just above our dicks. Barrel picked the gloves and I the knuckle. Barrel also has a cherry tattoo on his back but only with moms name on it with cherry blossom. He looked at my cherry tattoo and counted the names. Jesus son you're a beast.

Reactions: B_er
The rest of the week I trained, worked and went to college. Friday Horse went to the opera. He was wearing white tie and his kilt. He had an interview with the soprano before the show for his study. His dad arranged the interview. He said he would go out for a drink after the show with some classmates and crash at a buddy. I had to work 2 hours cuz the next guard had car trouble. I txted Mylene the code to enter the apartment and told to grab a Budweiser, Moet or Pepsi. I had a full boner on the way home. Checked my iphone but I only received a simple ok from Mylene. When I walked into the apartment I saw Horse pounding his dick all the way into Mylene’s pussy and grunting the way he does when he is pumping a massive load. He rammed al the way in a few more times and pulled his 12 incher out her pussy. I was like damn bro shouldn’t you be at the opera? Yeah but the soprano got a sore throat and she cancelled the show at the last minute. He jumped out of bed and tossed me a beercan. When I got home this pussy was in my bed drinking some Moet. I thought it was one of the pussies you popped already before going to work so I rammed in full force. He slapped my shoulder as we looked at Mylene moaning on Horse's bed. He laughed damn bro she was still tight. A huge load of thick cum dripping out her gasping pussy and she was moaning. I rubbed his mohawk and said lol she was still a cherry bro and you just did the Wallbreaker on her. I pulled down my jeans and pushed my beercan into the stretched spunked up pussy and started to pound like a beast. I killed the beer picking up speed as Mylene grabbed my massive gunz. One hand on the Bronco tattoo and the other on the boxinggloves tattoo. How come the soprano had a sore throat all of the sudden. I looked at Horse grinning and shaking his dick. Bro you didn’t I laughed as I rammed balls deep into Mylene fucking her like a ragdoll. How much did she swallow I asked Horse as I pulled out rolled Mylene over and pushed my dickhead into her ass. I don’t know Horse said so far I think about 9 inches and he pointed to a spot on his dick. Bro you should tattoo a footruler on your dick I laughed. And Mylene really moaned as I wrecked her poor ass. I fucked her ass with long deep strokes. Her ass stretched round the base of my fat dick. Awesome sight a tight ass around your fat dick. She was really getting loud so Horse stuffed her throat with his pussyjuice spunk cover cock. We spitroasted Mylene as we talked bout chicks, sports and stuff like we were just drinking a beer. Everytime I slowly pushed my dick up her ass she would swallow Horse his dick deeper. I lean in and pushed my dick all the way into her ass as I grabbed her head and shoved it all the way down on Horsedick. Swallow it all I said. After 6 hours of fucking Mylene in every way posible she was sandwitched between Horse and me. She was almost K.O. from the fucking as Ashleigh and Gemma walked in and Ashleigh grabbed Horse by his mohawk. Pulling him of Mylene. Damn did you do the Wallbreaker Asleigh asked Horse. Horse grinned and struck a double bicep. Asheigh told us we were beast. They picked up Mylene and took her downstairs to Lisa’s. We hit the showers and hi5ed-low-slapped-gut-punched eachother yeah she is right two fucking tough hung Bronco’s.

Yesterday we went to the tattoo shop and tattooed with the Roman figures XII, X, VIII, VI and IV on the 12, 10, 8, 6 and 4 inch mark on Horse his dick. Was so fucking awesome to see the marker and XII at the base of his dick. I laughed cuz Horse was in a lot of pain getting his dick tattoo. He dared me to put a Heineken red star on the base of my dick. He said your dick is thick as a beercan and your parents are Dutch. Fuck bro it really hurst getting your dick tattooed. When the tattoo dude was done he said cool tattoo’s but you can’t fuck for 2 weeks. Or wear a rubber but you two guys don't look like dudes who wear a rubber. And I don't think they make rubbers that big.

So bro no fucking pussy or skullfucking throat for two weeks. Horse is ramming the heavy bag right now. We signed up for a boxing match in two weeks. Barrel was like use of the situation and plan a fight. Win the fight, take the money and fuck the round-board bitch. Barrel is training us now. He almost pissed his jeans seeing the tattoo's on our dicks when we hit the showers after the first training. The next day we were hitting the showers and Barrel had a red star tattooed on the base of his dick.

Reactions: B_er and pgt21
Alright mate - no fucking for a fortnight? Nightmare! Don't worry, I'll get plenty of pussy on your behalf. And pound it like you never could anyway hahaha ;-)
Great laugh last night. After rugby practice we all went out to the local pub for a few pints. Alex is chatting up this hot girl who's way out of his league but he seems to be making some headway. He's standing there in his tracksuit trying to be all manly and talk about winning rugby matches. He lifts his t-shirt up to show off his abs to this girl and while he's doing it Rob goes up behind him and tugs down his tracksuit bottoms and his boxers, leaving him standing there with his little dick on show. I dunno if it was all the exercise put it looked even tinier than usual haha! The whole pub erupted in laughter and Alex went bright red. Pretty soon after that the girl went back to her mates. I gave it half and hour, then went to the toilets, had a quick stroke to give me a bit of a semi and chatted Alex's girl up. She had a good look at the fucking great bulge running down my leg. And an hour later, I've got her back at mine - me sitting on the sofa in just my boxers, and her doing a filthy fucking lapdance for me while I squirt baby oil all over the little slut.
Alex is staying at ours now that John's moved out and he came in after the pub closed and looked gutted. I pulled my ten inches out from my boxers, waved it around lol and gave him a grin. Then I took her upstairs and fucked her brains out. She was so damn tight. I got her on her back, started kissing her and went to go inside her but my cock just kinda pushed against her pussy and bounced off haha. I got two fingers down there and stretched her nice and proper then gripped my thick cock and pressed the head against her pussy. She was moaning with pleasure and I really had to ram the end in. I got a few inches in but then she couldn't take any more. She gasped, My god you're fucking enormous!
I mean, yeah I know haha, but girls can usually take it after a while haha. I got the babyoil and had to proper lubricate her up, then gradually force it in - inch by fucking inch. Eventually I got her pussy opened up and eager and started to smash her in. She was screaming so much I was worried I was hurting her, but when I stopped, she said, real fucking dirty, What have you stopped for, get that fucking great donkey dick back inside me.
Haha - yes maam!
I rolled her into doggy and fucked her real hard whilst pulling her hair and slapping her big arse. I teased her arsehole with my tongue and pressed my dick against it - but no way was it going in - she was even tighter at the back haha.
At one point I pulled out and it was like having my cock worshipped. She gripped it real firm and I could feel it throbbing through her fingers, then she was stroking and licking, tell me how amazing I am and how it's the biggest cock ever.
Haha, I think all girls should have to worship Seany's schlong!!!
I fucked her again, then pulled out so she could give it some more lovin! I had one hand grabbing her juicy big tits and my other hand inside her cunt - she was soaking wet and it was so horny knowing how much she'd enjoyed it and that I'd stretched her like a real man. I grabbed my phone, pointed the video at her, grinned and said, You like a bit of Sean then?
She was all, Your the fucking best, you dirty bastard.
That was all I needed to film haha. I laughed, chucked my phone back on the floor, rolled back with my legs in the air, then dragged her face down to lick my balls, and then further down to lick my arse. She stuck her bitch's tongue right inside while jerking me off. I rolled forward again and she grabbed my balls and pumped my cock like a hose and I fucking erupted - spunking hot cum all over her gorgeous face and make her scream with delight. I lay back fucking exhausted and she just giggled as she smeared it all over her face and licked it off like it was bailey's or something haha.
After she'd gone, I walked into Alex's room to show him the video and he was standing in his room, rock hard, with a bit of string around his knob with weights attached to it! I nearly pissed myself laughing. He told me he was exercising his cock to get it even stronger for his next girl. I laughed even more. I think he's hoping it'll get longer too. I grabbed my bulge through my boxers and said, Mate, I've just had the only exercise a cock ever needs! Haha

Yeah a forthnight of no fucking. damn my nuts are fucking heavy already. Yeah you better fuck plenty of pussy on my, Horse and Barrels behalf. LOL but you already do. Poor Alex. Is he trying to get a bigger dick or what. I mean with the weight hanging on his dick. LOL I don’t think it works.

Barrel my dad is crashing at my apartment now. He is being solitaire with Horse and me. And he has the same advice from the tattoo dude. No fucking for 2 weeks. So as our boxing trainer he holds back on shooting too. The training goes fucking good. We saw a pic of the 2 ring-chicks. Damn fucking hot. Horse and I train, study and work. I study Politics and International Security at the uni since this week.

This morning we woke up, all three with a raging morning boner. Horse was standing between me and Barrel under the shower taking a long morning piss. Damn I said my dick and nuts are sore the last weeks as I soaped up my beercan. After the shower Horse sat on the wooden bench as I was standing infront of him rubbing my buzzcut dry. I looked and saw him staring at my boner. F4gg0t, I grinned. He laughed no bro he said. Yeah I was looking at your dick cuz damn it looks like it got thicker and bigger. I heard my dad laugh in the bar as he made 3 huge shakes. He said that he stopped growing at 22 and that I am just 20 years old. And that he had a growth spurt when he was around 20. Horse grabbed a tape and grabbed my dick pulling me closer. He jerked it a few times and measured the lenght. Fuck 9.5 inches and he wrapped the tape around my dick. Damn 8.5 inch girth. Damn bro get a limp one he said. Yeah right I said. Barrel tossed an ice-pack to Horse and said catch. And Horse put the ice-pack against my dick and nuts as Barrel grabbed me in a neck-lock. My dick went limp and shrunk up. After a few minutes Horse measure my limp dick. 7.5 length and 6.5 girth. Damn he said and thats ice cold soft. Barrel grinned looking at my tattoo in my neck. It is still correct if you round it down and that’s cool. You should never ever round it up if it comes to dicksize. Horse and I looked at the 8-7/10-9 in Barrels neck as he walked away. Damn my nuts and dick hurt I grunted and started to hit the heavybag. Growth-spurt Horse and Barrel laughed. I pulled on some levi’s cut-offs, tee and sneakers and grabbed my iPad and went to college. Horse and Barrel started sparring.
During college I had a raging boner and I was freeballing so my huge dick was really showing. After class Celine walked with me and asked me a few questions about homeland security and stuff. Like me she is not dumb, so I knew she wanted something else. At my locker she grabbed my bullneck and pulled me down kissing me deep as she grabbed my huge bulge. I need this she moaned. I kissed her deep and grunted and told her about the tattoo and the fight and that I can’t shoot a load till after the fight. That turned her on even more. She rubbed my pecs and squeezed my biceps. She whispered in my ear. When and where is that fight? But before I could answer Horse grabbed me and pulled me into the restroom. Damn bro I said what the fuck. He pushed me against the wall and said first of all no fucking shooting a load. Second Barrel wasn’t kidding about rounding down. He is fucking huge. He measured his Barrel-dick to show me. His dick is 8.25x7.75 limp and 10.5x9.0 hard. I put my paws over my ears. Bro have you ever really looked at this dick? No dude! He is my fucking dad! He laughed damn sorry bro and he walked to the urinal to piss. I know what you mean I seen my dad naked a few times but I don’t really look at his dick. I stepped next to Horse and looked at his huge soft 10 incher. Bro you gotta get the neck tattoo after the fight. I rubbed his mohawk and said you’re a fucking mate, bro. When we walked out the restroom Celine was really looking at Horse and me. I gave her the barn-fight info and she grinned is it ok if I bring a friend? Horse grinned and pulled Celine in his arms. Is she as hot as you? We gonna cheer for you both to win. Celine pulled me down again by my bullneck and kissed me again. Fuck she moaned you’re hot, tough and cute. She rubbed my neck tattoo and said I love the tattoo. Been looking at it during class. She rubbed my trousersnake again. My beercan dick was leaking thick precum. I hope you’re not a cocky liar that rounds up. Horse was leaning against the lockers and smiling. She walked over to Horse so where is you’re cool tattoo and she looked in his neck. He grinned and dropped his sweatshorts and stepped out of them. Celine looked at the tattoo on his dick and smiled. Damn awesome, my friend would love to try to take it all the way down to XII. She walked back to me kissed me and said your bro’s dick tattoo is hot. Why don’t you show me yours. I pulled down my cut-offs and kicked them off showing her the Heineken star tattoo on the base of my dick. Celine kissed me on the nose and Horse on his cheek rubbing his mohawk. Suddenly we heard the clicks of handcuffs. Celine had cuffed our wrists to a pipe. She picked up our shorts. By the way my friend is Claire. She looked at me. You know Alex’s sister. She whispered in Horse his ear Tyrone is much bigger than you and looked at his dick. She walked away tossing our shorts in a wastebasket. I want to fuck her we both said at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed. At that time the next class was over and we were surrounded by chicks and dudes taking pics.
Sean bro you got to finish Alex big time.

Haha, that was so funny! Can't believed you both got handcuffed to a pipe in broad daylight!
Rob and me fixed up a webcam in Alex's room cos Rob wanted to see him trying his dick exercises. It's fucking hilarious. Everyday he spends about twenty minutes with a boners trying to pick up different weights on a bit of string tied round his cock! But we got a bit more than we'd bargained for when we set up a camera in his room...
We had a house party on Saturday night - just some of the rugby lads and loads of girls. Lots of drinking and lots of sex. At one point I took this girl outside to fuck her in the garden, and the twins I told you about, Matt and Charlie, were standing under a tree, jeans and boxers round their ankles with two girls each sucking them off haha. One of them was really hot, so I made sure I fucked her later. While we were fucking I asked her about the twins haha - she said, Yeah not bad, but not as good as you and your huge cock!
I got it on video and sent it to their phones haha.
Anyway, Tom had managed to get quite a few girls to suck him off, and he took one upstairs, followed by Alex. They went into his room for a threesome, so Rob and me decided to watch the action. Kinda wished we hadn't.
Rob turned on the computer so we could watch the webcam and this dirty slut is naked, on her knees, sucking off Tom and Alex. Rob started laughing about them looking little and large haha. Then Tom grabbed this girl, lay down and started fucking her reverse cowboy, whilst Alex stands on the bed so she can suck him off. Tom pulls her back and grabs her tits while he fucks her really hard. At first, Alex just stands there getting nothing, then he starts running his fingers over this bitch's pussy while Tom's rams his cock in and out of her. Then Alex got his fucking head down there and started licking her pussy with Tom's dick inside it. Then before long, he's got his tongue going up and down Tom's dick!! Rob and me couldn't stop laughing!
Alex takes over the shagging and he's pumping away but this bitch keeps reaching for Tom and saying how huge he is. So Tom takes over again, gets her on all fours and starts fucking her doggy. He tells Alex to take her up the arse, so Alex stands over this girls with his back to Tom and starts sliding his cock up her butt. They're double penetrating her and she's taking it like a fucking whore.
But then suddenly, Alex puts his hand behind him and grabs Tom's dick, guides it up to his own arse and starts rubbing the end of Tom's cock against his butt! We could see it fucking thick and throbbing in Alex's hand, covered in the chick's pussy juices. We thought Tom was going to freak but he just slapped the girls arse really hard, pushed Alex's head down against the girl, and rammed his dick inside Alex. Alex almost fucking screamed haha! And then Tom just fucked him - pounding away while Alex fuck's the girl.
It was kinda disgusting to watch but also really fucking funny! I don't know how Alex managed to take all of Tom inside him, but he seemed to be enjoying it haha.
I guess he really really wants a big dick hahahaha.
But it also made us realise we should get back to some fucking so we went downstairs, grabbed the two nearest girls and brought them back to Rob's room to fuck properly. After a while, Rob looked across at me and grinned. We both rolled our bitches onto their knees and took them up the arse. Mine was obviously a bit of a slut cos my cock slipped into her arse without too much pressure which was a bit disapppointing. Rob was really having to push his in - stretching her arse with his fingers and spitting into it so he could squeeze himself inside. Rob laughed and said, Why the fuck would you put it up a guy's arse when there's girls around?
We both laughed and carried on pounded the hell out of these two girls.
The night carried on with lots more drinking and fucking. I woke up this morning three girls in my room and couldn't even remembered if I'd fucked them or not. But when they got up they were having trouble walking so I guess I had haha
I checked my phone and there was a message from Charlie and Matt in response to the video I'd sent them, simply saying: Rematch?
Haha, I guess we'll wait and see....

Wow! Excellent plot development, Lauren! I cannot wait for the next installment. I daresay Alex is going to surprise the other guys some time soon....

I woke up on the day of the barn-fight. I heard Barrel leave for the garage to set the mechanics up for the busy day. Horse was still snoring in his bed. I looked down at the huge tent my beercan made of the army blanket and sheets. I kicked down the sheets and rubbed my thumb over the base of my thick beercan cock. The modern red Heineken star and leaves is fucking cool. I grabbed two beercans and stacked them next to my dick and snapped some pics. Damn Sean see Im bigger and thicker than two stacked beercans.
I started rubbing the tattoo and stroking. Suddenly I got crushed by 280 pounds of muscles. Horse was on top of me holding my wrists above my head. No jerking off he grinned. Sitting up his ass rubbed my huge meaty beercan. The timeperiode of me banging 7 chicks has lapsed Horse said. Yeah your ass is mine I grinned. Only we had to abstain the last 2 weeks so you couldn’t even fuck 7 chicks even if they forced you down on the floor. So lets extend the time periode with 14 days.
My fat dickhead was knocking against his tight pink hole. Horse his horsedick was leaking thick pre on my abs as I rubbed the tattoo on the long fat pole. You know you also need to get the cherry tattoo with Mylene and Beercan on it. I teased Horse his dick a bit feeling it bounce.
FUCK both of you under a cold showers NOW. We heard Barrel bark as he walked in. On the way to the showers I slapped Horse his ass. That cherry is mine to pop I whispered.
At breakfast Barrel explained he paid the admission fees. He told us he entered us in the opposite legs of the fights. So that if we both win the ½ final we would fight each other in the final.
We did some light sparring and packed our gear and went to the farm. The farm was huge with 2 big barns. They placed 16 cabins. Inside each cabin was a shower, urinal, locker and bench. A small lockerroom for each boxer. Horse and I decided to share one.
Horse was the first to fight his 1/8 round. I bumped into Jeff and Kate. They said they heard about the barnfight. Horse easily won his three 3-minutes bouts. It was cool having Jeff and Kate cheering as I did my 1/8 round and won on points.
It was awesome fighting bare knuckles, wearing just a pair of cut-off jeans, cup and mouthguard. The quarter finals weren’t a problem either. Horse and me went thru to the semi’s. I bumped into Claire and Celine as I watched Horse fight for his spot in the final. Celine had an evil grin on her face. Jeff was standing next to me. I don’t like her smile he said. But the ref raised Horse his massive arm. And I was like yeah and fuck at the same time. I went to my cabin to piss and get my mouthguard to do my semi-final. Dad stepped in slapping my face a bit getting me angry and ready. I walked to the ring. Horse had his heavy arm around my neck. Telling me to win so we could fight each other. That he is beat my ass if I get to the final and even more if I loose the semi. I stepped into the ring and looked up to my opponent. I looked into the face of Tyrone. He looked even more ripped than the time I saw him fucking Claire. I looked down and saw his huge fat trousersnake. He adjusted it to show me he wasn’t wearing a cup and that he was hard as fuck. The ref started the fight. And eventho I trained fucking hard. I was no match for Tyrone. When I hit the floor cuz Tyrone broke my nose I saw Jeff and Barrel holding Horse back. And I saw Claire jump into the ring but instead of kissing Tyrone she slapped his face and rushed to me. Two doctors picked me up and took me to my lockercabin. The door was open and I saw they set up the final in the ring outside. I saw Celine whispering something in Tyrone’s ear as she looked towards Horse. Dad and Jeff were still holding Horse back. I looked at Claire’s shirt covering her nice tits and got a boner. I wiggled my ass. The doc was done with my nose and left. I stood up and pulled down my cut-off to take off my cup. And pulled on my cut-offs again and kissed Claire taking her to the ring. Horse and Tyrone stepped into the ring as a chick walked around with the round 1 board. Damn I said as I saw her face. It was your sister Seany. Round one went oke equal on points. Round two the same. At the end of round two Tyrone walked to Horse and he whispered something in his ear. Horse looked at me and sat down in his corner looking down. I wanted to know what Tyrone said. But Jeff stopped me before I could make it to the corner. The next round started. And Tyrone was working Horse. I saw that 4 dudes were holding Barrel and I felt some dudes holding me down. Don’t worry I heard a voice say. I looked and saw Jock. He grinned and he pointed to the ring. The ref was holding Horse his massive arm in the air. What?

Jeff made sure Horse got to the lockercabin. Cuz it was hell all around the ring. Horse stepped into the cabin with a black eye and a grin on his face. He started to tell me what happened. He said he recognized the ring chick as Sean’s sister and that he couldn’t fuck her and that he couldn’t loose and have Tyrone fuck her. But at the end of round two Tyrone made a bet. Loser gets fucked to make the fight extra fun. Horse whispered in my ear you have the first go at my cherry ass so I couldn’t let Tyrone win. Jeff got in and handed Horse his prizemoney. Jeff heard about the ring chick and grinned and slapped Horse his shoulder. There are plenty of chicks out there that wants to get fucked by the winner. Yeah said Kate how many do you want and I ask them and have them taken to your apartment. Horse looked at me and said 6 ma’am. Just 6 will be enough and he grinned. Claire stood up and worked everybody out the cabin.
She pushed me down on the bench and undid my cut-offs. Damn Beer you got thicker she said. And she licked the Heineken tattoo. Nibbling up and licking my piss slit. I grinned as she started to suck my dick. Choking as she went down. She choked halfway down. Tyrone is long but fuck I missed the girth. She said it right into the cam of my iPhone with a dirty mouth. I put my hand on her head and pushed her down a bit more. I looked as her lips were just above the red star green leaves tattoo. I flexed my bicep and pushed a bit more. Making sure Claire could take it. I moaned deep watching her lips go over the tattoo and stretch around the base of my beercan thick cock. I grabbed her hair and skullfucked her deep and long. Grunted everytime the tattoo disappeared into her mouth. I pulled out before I could shoot. I pulled down her sexy pants. I wanted to eat her pussy but I saw a tattoo. BBC ONLY just above her pussy. She laughed and turned around and wiggled her ass. I stepped behind her and pushed my fat dickhead against her ass. OOOHHHH SO THICK she moaned as my dickhead popped her ass open. I took my time working my fat dick into her ass. Had my iPhone in my paw to record the tattoo going into her ass. I was really struggling to push the fat cock all the way into her tight ass when I got a txt from Horse telling me to help him with the 6 blondes. Claire saw it and grinned. Go Beer. Horse can’t handle those 6 babes. She called Billy to pick her up and Jeff offered me a ride to my apartment.

I was sitting in Jeff’s car when I received your vid. Damn Alex took Tom’s horsedick and loved it. I mean he grabbed that dick and put it up his ass. No bet? No forfeit? Damn guess they all like taking it up the ass. When Jeff and I entered the apartment we saw that Horse was under a stack of 6 of the hottest chicks ever. They were taking care of his black eye and huge fuckpole. Jeff went to the bar where Kate was pouring champagne for the girls. I caught a cold beercan flying thru the air as I kicked of my cuff offs and got next to Horse. We were sitting on the bed covered with money. Drinking beer and 6 chicks sucking our dicks and nuts. I grabbed my iPhone and recorded a chick sucking down Horse his dick. Taking it to the X = 10 inch mark. We both said DAMN YEAH. Kate left as Jeff asked us if he could stay and watch. Horse and I tossed him our iPhones. Make some good movies. At one point Horse and I were fucking two chicks doggy shoulder to shoulder. Damn awesome sight watching his horsedick stretch that pussy and go deep. I dumped a huge load into the chicks as I saw the XII mark getting pushed past the pussylips and disappear into the moaning slut. Horse grabbed her hair and rammed her rough and deep. One chick was licking his dick everytime he pulled back. Jeff crawled between Horse his beefy legs to make a vid of his nuts smacking that pussy. Another bitch got behind Horse and licked his ass. Pushing her tongue into his sweaty ass. Horse grunted like a beast and I grinned cuz I knew he was shooting his 5th load. Jeff cursed under Horse and the bitch he filled up. Jeff got up with his face covered with Horse spunk. Damn couldn’t you warn me that you were gonna overflow that chicks cunt. I pulled out my dick and walked over to Jeff. Sorry Boss I said patting his neck, jerking my beercan. We will warn you next time right Horse? And before Horse could say something a chick pushed her tongue down my throat. I was splattering a massive load over Jeff’s cum covered face. 3 chick pushed Jeff down on the bed and started to lick his face clean. 2 other chicks pulled us close by our dicks and started to deepthroat is. They were like I can suck better than you bitch and it turned into a suck off. They went back and forth on our dicks, switching every other minutes. The other chicks were looked and holding out hands behind out backs. One chick was so fucking good with her tongue but the other could swallow deep. And everytime we were close to shooting the took a sip of champagne and switched. Two chicks went to the kitchen and grabbed a 2 6-packs. We had to tilt our heads back as they poured beer down our throats. They drove us nuts. Holding our hands and sucking our dicks and licking our asses and nuts. Damn Horse said I need to piss but I cant cuz im fucking hard. And I can’t shoot cuz I need to piss I said. The 2 pro sucking chicks kept on switching until one swallowed Horse down to the nuts. One chick said to us. A real man can shoot a load even when he needs to piss. If you piss before dumping that load we are out of here. Horse and I looked at eachother. Chicks don’t understand it and we jumped up and ran to the showers and pissed like two russian horses all over the showerwall. The 6 chicks were like fucking pigs. They screamed and got dressed. When we squeezed out the last drop of piss and turned around they were gone. We laughed and grabbed another beer sitting next to Jeff who was stripped naked by the chicks. We watched the vids Jeff made. He recorded Horse dick disappearing into a tight pussy in slowmotion. The tattoo’s going in one by one. The most awesome was when the XII mark tattoo got pushed in. As you can see an awesome sight. Jeff got a txt from Kate that she had a good talk with your sister Seany.

Horse and I woke up the next day. We laughed about my broken nose and his black eye. Horse hit the shower as I cracked a lot of eggs for a shake. Got a txt from Barrel if we were doing ok and that he drops by for a beer later. The doorbell rang and I opened it just wearing a jockstrap, expecting some rugbymates. Outside stood a hot chick with emerald green eyes and auburn hair wearing a blue dress. She asked if she could have some coffee as she looked at my huge muscles and without waiting for an answer walking in. Horse was under the shower facing the wall. He was struggling trying to soap up his back. He turned around who is at the door bro he asked with soap in his eyes. The chick in the blue dress looked that the 12-inch fucktool jutting out and put a finger on my lips. She took of her dress and stepped behind Horse under the shower and picked up the soap and started to soap up Horse his huge back and thick neck. She had to reach up to rub his neck. Horse turned to her what the fuck he said. Everybody calls me Joline she said with a France accent. She soaped up Horse his dick as he looked at me. What the fuck he said as she went down. She put her lips around his dickhead and just sucked the tip ignoring the rest of his massive dick. She sucked his dickhead telling us she just moved in an apartment below us and that she just got home from a party. A boring party with nerds and that she got picked up by a dude with a tiny dick. She just had a need for coffee but she didn’t unpack it yet. But I need a big dick more than some coffee. She grabbed Horse by his nuts and slowly started to suck down his dick. She stopped at the VI inch tattoo looked up with sexy cockhungry eyes and started to swallow. She took the VIII with ease but struggled at the X mark. I stood next to Horse looking at this chick sucking him. She backed off and Horse was like damn not all the way. She licked his leaking piss slit. That’s a big dick she moaned and went back down again. Again stopping at the X mark choking. Her eyes fixed on the trimmed bush. Horse carefully put his paw on the back of her head but she slapped it away. I can take it just have a bit of patience big boy. She stroked his dick and she pulled down my jock. What are your names she asked. I am Horse and this is Beercan Horse said and she tried to wrap her hand around the base of my dick. Yeah the names fit. And she put her lips around my dickhead and went down halfway before choking. Damn she said too fucking thick. Horse grinned and said length beats girth again. And Joline went down on Horse again. Holding his nuts as her lips went down to the X mark again. She swallowed and pulled Horse closer by his nuts. Slowly but surely the XII slipped past her lips into her mouth. Horse grabbed my neck holy fuck he said her tongue! I looked and saw she stuck out her tongue and was tingling the huge nuts with the footlong dick all the way in her mouth. She back up to the VIII and went down to the XII again. She sucked Horse so fucking good. She pulled back all the way. Damn are you dumb? She asked looking at me. I have an empty pussy and she wiggled her ass. Horse picked her up and took her to the cleaned bed. She went on all fours and swallowed Horse again down to the nuts. I pushed my dickhead against her pussy and damn she was tight. She moaned pushing her hips back taking my dick inch by inch. The tattoo on the base of my beercan slipped inside. She moaned fuck yeah stretch my pussy with that beercan. Girth beats length I grinned to Horse. But she said I love a big fat dick in my pussy as I suck down a huge dick. Horse and I looked at eachother and both grabbed out phone can you repeat that? She did with the most dirty mouth ever. I grabbed her hips and fucked her pussy with deep rough strokes pushing her throat down on Horse his footlong pole. We high fived grunting heavy as Horse filled her throat with a huge load and I pumped a thick load into her womb. She pushed me down on my back and sat back down on my beercan. She started to ride it as she grabbed Horse again to suck him again. Our nuts were still sore and drained from the night before but she just kept on going. Never heard Horse howl so heavy and load as she sucked a second load out his nuts. She looked disappointed as he pushed her away. She really started to ride my beercan. The first thick load started to drip out her pussy down my beercan thick cock. So hot how it dripped over the Heineken tattoo. She rode my dick like a cowgirl and I pumped a second big load into her and I felt my dick go limp. Dude I really tried to keep it up but I was drained. Heavy night Joline asked as she lay down on the bed. At that moment Barrel walked in. Horse and I jumped up grabbed some shorts tees and sneakers and rushed out. Slapping Barrel on the shoulder as we ran past him. We went to the rugbyclub to toss some balls. After 4 hours we went back to the apartment finding Barrel cuffed to the bed, totally exhausted. Joline walked out with a big mug of fresh coffee. I really liked Barrel she whispered. He has length and girth. And he is a bull. She walked past us as fresh as when she walked in.

Amazing stuff mate! Unfortunately I can't beat any of that haha.
Had a laugh the other night though. I was at the pub with the lads and Matt and Charlie (the twins) pulled this proper hottie. Give them their due - they're both very good looking and have really ripped bodies. She was a real dirty slut, kissing them and fucking groping them in front of us. Matt caught my eye, grinned, and said, Rematch?
I couldn't give up a challenge like that, so I went back to her flat with them. As soon as we got inside she stripped totally naked and started getting off with Charlie, then pulled Matt towards her and started on him. She was all, Oh my god, twins - you're both so sexy!!
I stood there getting absolutely fuck all as she started to undress them and then suck them both off. They couldn't stop laughing at me getting no attention at all. Her hands are running all over their bodies, going on about how muscly they are.
She pulled them onto the bed and they started fucking her. She was going wild and they were pounding her like animals. Matt high-fived Charlie, who looked at me and said - You're going down tonight mate!
I just stripped off, stroked my cock to get it hard, then got on the bed, grabbed her by the hips whilst she was on all fours, pulled her towards me and rammed my dick inside her. She almost came straight away haha!!
Screamed her head off and shouted, That's fucking amazing!
I looked at the twins and they looked gutted. She bent her body round and grabbed my dick so she could get a better look at it. You're fucking huge!
I laughed and said, I nearly didn't get it out - you seemed to be having enough fun with the boys... wanna try it with a man?
She giggled and I threw her on her back and fucked her like mad. She squirted everywhere and was screaming so loud, her neighbours started to bang on the wall haha!
I let Charlie and Matt have another go and they tried all their best moves but you could tell that she was no longer that bothered now she'd tried me! They were spitroasting her and Charlie kept having to grab her by the hair and get her to take his cock in her mouth cos she kept turning round to get a look at me. In the end, I walked over, grinning at Charlie and said to her, Is this what you want baby - ten inches instead of six?
She grabbed my cock and started gobbling on it like a fat girl with an ice cream. I looked down at Charlie's little cock, then winked at him. He slumped back on the bed in defeat, then I pulled her arse towards me, Matt's cock slipping out of her pussy, picked her up and banged her in mid-air.
I made her squirt again, and it went all over Matt and Charlie sitting on the bed with their dicks going limp.
I put her back on the ground and her legs nearly buckled, so I held her up, and asked her what their forfeit should be. She thought for a second and said, I really wanna see them kiss!
They looked absolutely disgusted and said, No way.
I smiled and said, That's okay lads - you know the rugby team's very forgiving if you back out of a bet!
They realised they had no choice and looked at each other. They went to move in for a kiss and I said, No wait a sec - you know the score - we get it on camera... and besides, I wanna add my only twist to this.
So a few minutes later, I'm fillming them having the most awkward kiss you'll ever see, whilst the slut wanks me off in front of them. She gives my balls a good squeeze and I suddenly spunk several days worth of jizz, splat against their joined lips. Some went in their mouths and some splashed in their eyes - it was fucking hilarious.
I carried on filming them as they sat on the floor, their faces spalttered with cum, wiping at their mouths and totally repulsed with each other. I laughed and said, Next time you ask someone for a rematch you need to get in some fucking practice. Come on boys, I'll take you to the local and buy you a drink - get the taste out of your mouths haha

Reactions: B_er and pgt21
Damn Sean, I go nuts. My dick and nuts hurt and my muscles are sore. You know I hit the second growth spurt. Aiko at R&D did some tests and said that is perfect to test a new steroid. It maximizes the growth rate. So now I have to go to the lab and get an injection every day. Its nearby dads garage so it’s not a problem. Been getting those injection for 3 weeks now and damn I am getting huge. They say they will measure me after the tests.

So Sean, damn I got to tell you this. It will piss you off I know. But you’re my best mate so I have to tell you this. Yesterday after my daily injection I went to Barrels garage to have a beer. It was at the end of the day so the mechanics where gone. Barrel was still working on a car so he didn’t see me get in. I went to the office and yanked a beer open. I heard the garage-door go down and Barrel talking. Damn that’s Sara Sean’s sister he is talking to. Bro I don’t know why but before they stepped into the office I squatted down in the closet, under the small fridge. The fridge is placed at eyelevel. Easer for real men to grab a beer dad explained when I was a kid. It was too high for me at that time.

Sara said that she already got fucked by Horse but that she wanted Beercan’s dick. She told Barrel she had seen pics of Horse and Beercan under the shower with a full piss boner. Barrel was like damn Sara I don’t like at Beercan’s dick like that. Beercan ignores me she cried to Barrel and I want his big fat dick. Yeah Barrel said I know Beer has a beercan thick dick but mine is thicker. I heard Sara make a kirring sound as I looked thru a crack in the door. Sara had one hand on Barrels bicep as she slowly pulled the long zipper of his coverall down. I could see Barrels massive dick already tent his bulge. I heard Barrel object a bit but then he grabbed her head and stuffed his massive tongue down her throat as he kicked of his coverall. I closed my eyes as he pushed her down. Bro I could hear her choke on his massive dick. Barrel skullfucked her for about 10 minutes and everytime he pulled out she begged him to fuck her. I heard some clothes ripping. Barrel isn’t violent but he is rough with clothes. For more than an hour I heard Sara moan OHHH ITS SO THICK … I LOVE GIRTH … YEAH DEEPER … MAKE IT FIT. At the end I heard the sound of heavy nuts smacking a wet pussy. Barrel was pounding her like a bull grunting like a bear. Bro I heard him pump a massive load into Sara. And he said I need a beer. I was stuffed under the fridge. No way out. He opened the door and grabbed a beer. His hard fuckstaff dick was right at my face. So fucking thick and leaking with pussyjuice and cum. His dick was less then an inch from my nose. I looked at the 10.5 by 9 incher. The weight of his dick is so heavy even his boner hangs down. It was so fucking thick but not a lot bigger and thicker than my own baseball bat dick. Barrel burped and just before he closed the door again he patted the back of my head softly with his huge paw. He took Sara to the garage and fucked her again on the back of a pickup truck. As I sneaked out he grinned at me and really ramming Sara’s pussy to pulp. I went to the gym to hit the heavybag. I didn’t want to go home and see Horse. Later Horse told me he bumped into Sara and a friend in a bar and they got him drunk. He said he didn’t dare to tell me cuz she is your sister. Bro he never met you but he really respects you. He feels guilty that he didn’t have strength to hold back. But when she swallowed his 12 incher down to the nuts he didn’t give a fuck who she was. Horse told me the harder he rammed it down her throat the more she liked it. He showed me a vid of her lips around the base of his dick as he pumped a big load down her throat. Sorry mate I won’t go into further details. Hope you are ok. I hate to mail you this but I would feel really bad keeping it from you. You know.

Man I was proper pissed off at your dad and Horse for fucking my sister. That's really not cool.
I was so angry I drove over last night to have it out with them! I guess you don't know what happened yet?
When I got to yours Horse answered the door. He looked me up and down with a bit of a grin so I guess he knew why I was there. He said you were away for the night, but pushed him back into the apartment so I could have it out with him and your together. When I got in your apartment, your dad and Horse have got six girls there – dressed like sluts and knocking back wine. Your dad looked at me and grinned and I was gonna go for him but it didn't seem right in front of the girls.
I went to leave and he called back, Seany, you should join us?
I saw Horse laughing, and I was like – What? Join you? Seriously?
But he meant it.
Horse came over and put his arm round my shoulders – Yeah we could settle this like proper men! Win back the honour of your sister.
He laughed and I told him to fuck off.
Your dad was grinning and said, My son's said a lot about you – gave me the impression you were quite the player – up for a bit of competition. Obviously not!
I was angry and said, I could out-fuck you any day, old man.
(Sorry mate!)
Then turned to Horse and said, And you mate!
Your dad laughed and said, Horse boy, it looks like we've got a challenge going.
Horse laughed and said, Yeah and I think whoever loses will be in for a mighty big forfeit.
It was then that I started to get worried.
Your dad could tell because he looked at me, started laughing and said, Horse and Barrel vs Sean! You sure you're up for it?
I couldn't really back out so I tried to look more confident than I was and said sure.
Horse turned to the girls and said, You wanna see some muscle girls?
Then he peeled off his shirt and flexed for them. Your dad did the same and the girls were screaming with delight. I looked at Horse and your dad, gutted that they're a hell of a lot more muscly than me and started unbuttoning my shirt. Somehow I realised this was gonna be a fucking nightmare.
The girls were getting us to flex and your dad's massive isn't he. They both found it very funny when one of the girls said to me, You need to hit the gym like your mates!
We stripped the girls naked and got off with them a bit then the girls got us to stand in front of them and get naked. Your dad and Horse got their massive cocks out – I don't know how but I think I'd forgot just how massive you said they both were. They were both rock hard and the girls fucking gasped. I dropped my boxers and they giggled - bitches. I was still floppy. Your dad looked down and grinned, I bet you're not used to being the lad with the tiny dick are you!
Horse actually grabbed my dick, flopped it around in his hand and said, Didn't Dik warn you? Your playing with the big boys now! I think we'll give you ten minutes to get it up – or you lose instantly!
Your dad started laughing and he and Dik sat down on the sofa with the six girls in between them. Then they just watched me, and your dad said, Come on Seany, you've got a lot to live up to!
Then Horse got his phone out and started filming me desperately trying to get my cock hard, while the girls giggled and your dad sat there rock hard and grinning at me. He slapped one girls arse and she got up with a bottle of baby oil and squirted it over my chest and cock. Horse is winding me up, calling out, Come on Seany, you're supposed to be showing the girls how big and manly you are! You're not gonna look manly when you're sucking on these two beasts. Blowing your best mate's mate and your best mate's dad – now that is gonna be an internet hit!!
My cock went even limper at the thought of that. Your dad burst out laughing and high-fived Horse....

Fortunately at that point one of the girls opened her legs and I could see her dripping wet pussy just waiting for us. My cock sprang to attention and the girls looked fairly impressed, even if your dad and Horse looked disappointed at me getting it up.
One girl got up and stroked my cock, saying, You're nice and big – almost as long as Barrel.
He laughed and came over. She started stroking his cock with her free hand and I looked down at his huge dick. He grinned at me and said to the girl, Yeah but he's nowhere near as thick – Seany's looks like a fucking pencil.
Horse laughed and grabbed her other hand, moving it from my cock to his and said, And I've got three extra inches for you here.
He looked down at my cock getting no attention, then grinned at me and said, Nervous? Hey girls, if you like, once he's sucked our dicks, we'll bend him over and spunk on his face while you get that bottle of baby oil up his arse.
Then your dad suddenly grabbed me and threw me over his shoulders. He was too fucking strong for me to get out of his grip and he gave me a massive slap on both my arse cheeks, leaving me with two big red handprints looking like a little kid that's been told off my his parents. All the girls were giggling with delight – clearly very excited at my inevitable humiliation.
Horse suggested ten minutes on each pair of girls, then swap over, and keep going til the girls were exhausted and had decided who's best – instant loser if you cum before the girls are finished!
I didn't say anything, just picked up two of the hottest, carried them over to your other sofa and started fucking their brains out. We swapped over and mine went to your dad – as he got it on with them I heard him say, How about something a bit longer and a lot lot thicker?
He's a cheeky cunt, like you!
He started pumping into them and I was gutted to hear they were a lot louder for him than me.
Horse brought his two girls over to me - laying one of them down on the sofa while his cock was still in her then slowly pulling out of her stretched and wet pussy. He whispered to her, You're never gonna forget how good twelve inches feels, are you baby?
Then he slapped his dick against her pussy and said to me, You're gonna get an even closer look later on mate!
If I hadn't been in that situation, I'd think he was quite funny. But at that point I was in no mood for laughing, but then I grabbed this bitch and jackhammered her like an animal. She screamed her fucking head off and I shouted out, You really missing twelve inches that much huh?
Then I rolled her onto the floor panting, and did the same to her mate. Your dad and Horse looked over, pretty surprised and I just winked at them.
We battled it out for about two hours!! It was never quite clear who was winning so I just concentrated on putting my back into it, getting them as loud as possible, and praying that I wouldn't shoot my loud. Suddenly I heard Horse shout, God dammit!
I looked over and there was a huge streak of cum all over his girl's arse. I grinned, knowing it was between me and your dad.
I remembered why I'd come round in the first place and feeling the anger build up, walked over as the ten minutes were up, pulled this bitch off his cock and rammed her onto mine, then fucked her in mid air like a wildman. Your dad actually looked a bit shocked. I called over to the two that Horse had just failed to finish off and told them to get their arses over to me. I made the one I was holding squirt then dropped her on the floor, bent one girl over the couch, then got her mate and bent her over her – then started fucking them as hard and fast as I could, swapping between their different holes whilst pulling their hair and slapping their arses until they squirted. Sorry about the mess on your couch – I'll pay for the upholstery cleaning – promise! The two other girls were looking at me instead of your dad and I just grinned and said, You want some more?
I pulled one towards me, dragged her down on the floor so she was riding me reverse cowgirls, then bent my legs, pulled her back so her pussy was on show getting rammed by my cock, grabbed her tits and pumped her like a fucking gas station til she squirted her juices through the air like something out of a Tarantino film!
I got up, looked at your dad and he'd gone limp. He was just staring at me! I grabbed another girl and said, You're not finished yet are you!
I picked her up, spun her upside down so her hands were on the floor, shoved my throbbing ten incher into her soaking pussy and powered down into her. She was screaming and pretty quickly her arms buckled under her. I just grabbed her by the waist and kept driving my dick in and out of til she squirted all over my chest.
I dropped her to the floor and looked around. There was six girls lying on the floor, covered in their own juices, their hair and makeup all over the place like they'd been in a fight, looking dazed like I'd punched them each in the face rather than pounded them with my dick. Your dad and Horse were just sat on the couch staring, pretty much in awe.
I looked at them both and said, Get over here pussies.
They got up and came over. I said, On your fucking knees!
They did as I said. Horse was like, Mate we were only kidding, I wouldn’t have got you to suck our dicks.
And your dad was all, We're really sorry about your sister, Seany, we'll keep away from her - promise.
I grabbed Horse's phone, deleted the video of me trying to get it up and told them both to suck on my balls while I recorded them. Give them their due – they didn’t back out but took one each and got their lips and tongue round them as good as a fucking whore.
I looked at them both and said, You're a cunt and you're a cunt.
Then I jerked on my cock and spunked a cartload of angry thick cum all over their faces. They looked horrified and the girls were screaming with laughter. I stepped backed, pulled up a girl by the hair and told her to clean my dick with her mouth. Your dad and Horse looked at me, gutted, their faces fucking dripping. Then I calmly said, Now lick each other's faces clean.
I watched them do it while I got dressed.
Then I said, I think we're even now.
And then I left.
I really hope you'll forgive me mate. I'll apologise to Horse and your dad at some point. But not yet. Still a bit pissed off, but kinda think they got their just desserts. Hope you agree as you're my best mate and I kinda worry this whole thing has risked our friendship.
I know he's your dad, but send him home mate, then we can get back to what we do best.
Ruining tight pussy and boasting about it :)

Mate, fuck I was working a double shift like I told you. 20 hours at work 8 hours working and a few hours of sleep then 8 hours again. I just woke up on the bunkbed in the guards lockerroom. I was fucking pissed when I saw the vid of you blasting a huge load over Barrels face and making him lick Horse his face clean. I tossed my iPhone away and it shattered to pieces against the showercorner wall. I punched the fuck out of the heavybag. Picturing you’re face I was bashing to pulp. I hit the shower still angry and got dressed. Jeff’s mom ordered tailor made uniform shirts and pants for me. Cuz of the injections and heavy training I grew from 6ft4 and 220 lbs into a 6ft6 260 pounder bull. Still a small boy compared to dads 6ft7 and 270 pounds and Horse his 6ft9 and 280 lbs. I started by checking my e-mail and read your mail mate. Mate I popped a closed sodacan in my fist when I saw you called me dad an old man. Damn dude coke was all over my shirt and pants. I grinned when Barrel slapped your ass. Remember how it felt being told of by dad. We got into a lot of trouble even when we were kids remember. Breaking the window playing baseball in the garden. I remember how he just grinned at you as he punished me. Damn mate you’re a bull. I knew you could out fuck anybody. I just never thought you would out fuck my dad. I was sitting at the frontdesk all angry and pumped. Jeff walked in to work on a project and saw me and asked me what was wrong. I told him the situation and why I was angry. He grinned and said Beercan you don’t have brothers and sister right. Seany is like a brother to me. What would you feel and do if Seany’s dad would fuck someone like your mother? I jumped up fists bulged about to hit Jeff. He just grinned. Damn you’re right I would get even. So Seany it’s ok you’re my best mate and will always be my best mate.
Seany don’t worry about the couch. Its soaked with pussy juice and huge loads of spunk already. It’s the way a man’s couch should smell like.
After work I dropped by the R&D to get my last golden liquid grow injection. A hot blond nuts did some tests and gave me the injection. The doctor got in with a measuring tape to take down the final results. The body measurements were impressive like I said got taller and massive muscles. I was stripped to my jockstrap and saw the nurse was in awe of my huge muscles and my tattoos. The nerd doc told me to drop my jock. He measured my soft dick. Damn I almost punched him when he grabbed my dick to measure it. He looked a bit scared. Soft the measures are 8.5” length and 8.25” girth. Now get that donkey dick hard he said. I started stroking the big fat soft dick. Its so thick I can’t wrap my hand around it. The hot blond nurse walked over and kissed my thick back asking me if I needed help to get it really hard. Without waiting for me to answer she squatted and sucked on the big fat dickhead. I grinned at the doc as I slowly got bigger and thicker. She sucked my huge nuts and licked the thick veins on my dick. She rubbed her bare pussy under the skirt. I grinned you slut. I cleared the docs desk with one swipe of my arm and lay her down legs on delts. I rubbed my dickhead against the pussy. The doc stepped in closer. No way its gonna fit he said. The nurse smiled and said Beercan looks like a dude who makes it fit without hurting a girl too much. And she rubbed my massive biceps. I slowly pushed opening her pussy with my fat dickhead. OHHH FUCK she moaned. I just grinned and pushed in a bit more. OHHHH MY GOD was her reaction. I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me sliding my beercan deeper into her pussy. The doc had his iPhone in his shaking hand as he recorded how the green leaves and red star tattoo got pushed past the nurse her tight pussy lips. The nurse was trembling on the desk. I grabbed to doc by his neck and pushed his face to her pussy as she started squirting. He licked my dick as I pulled out and pushed back in. And I started pounding the poor nurse. Wrecking her pussy, destroying it big time. After a hours of fucking her in 5 different positions I said to the doc grab the tape and measure me cuz im about to shoot. I pulled out the nurse pussy leaving it gasping. The doc grabbed my dick and measured the length: a fucking 10.75”. As he wrapped the tape around the thickest part of my beercan: a 9.0” girth. Damn I need to shoot I say and grabbed my dick and forced it into the nearest hole, his mouth. As I got dressed the nurse looked at my neck and said those figure aren’t accurate anymore. The tattoo shop did a correction on my neck tattoo. He changed the 7698 into 8-8/10-9.

When I got home dad hugged me but didn’t look me in my eyes. He just said that he is really sorry. He said that he needs to go home.

Horse was sitting on the pussyjuice covered couch killing one beer after the other. There were still blobs of your spunk in his mohawk and on his neck. I sat next to him and he was like damn Seany is a fucking beast. Damn I respect him so much and I fucking fucked his sister. I shot a huge load just by looking at Seany fucking a girl like a beast. Damn I though Jack could jackhammer a chick but fuck Seany is the winner. Damn mate I understand why you just drove back and forth to have it out with dad and Horse. But would have been nice to grab a beer with ya. I know you were not in the mood. Gonna clean Horse up a bit. Here is the vid the doc took of me fucking the nurse.

Hi5 mate … no way anything can risk our friendship.

Hey Seany, I forgot to tell you that Horse lost the bet and that his cherry ass is mine to pop. Only I just went to a congress with Jeff as a guard, trainer and mate. He tells me those congresses are fucking boring. Can't wait to get home and wreck Horse his ass with my fucking thick beercan cock. Don't get me wrong mate. I love banging chicks but Horse his ass looks tighter than the tightest pussy. Horse dropped me off at the airport and in the restroom I pushed a finger up his ass to feel how tight he is. I looked at it a lot the last weeks hoping he would loose the bet. Damn bro we bumped into Sara at the airport. Horse tried to ignore her but I think you know Horse by now. He respects you but he has a horsedick and is dumb as a donkey (knows art .. but that's all). He is acting really cocky about losing from you. Damn bro you got to get him down, he is turning into a fucking cocky bastard.
I was sitting next to Jeff in business class. I was grinning big time thinking of fucking Horse showing him what a real mans dick feels like. Bro got to turn of my phone. Damn the stewardesses are hot. Will be back in 3 days. Try to txt you on the congress but forgive me if I can't