Eminem

Yes, Eminem did say that in an interview but then in another interview he did say that indeed he was just kidding. But hey he has come a long from from being a seemingly homophobic rapper to one of Elton John's good friends and that is about as gay as it gets! So at least he has opened his mind a bit since the beginning of his career.

Yes, Eminem did say that in an interview but then in another interview he did say that indeed he was just kidding. But hey he has come a long from from being a seemingly homophobic rapper to one of Elton John's good friends and that is about as gay as it gets! So at least he has opened his mind a bit since the beginning of his career.

He definitely has come a long way!

It was very obvious that he was joking from the very beginning of that interview. The headlines were just clickbait. Irresponsible “journalism” at its best.

He definitely has come a long way!

It was very obvious that he was joking from the very beginning of that interview. The headlines were just clickbait. Irresponsible “journalism” at its best.
I guess only a sex tape would convince you! Especially after all the evidence we had like in the Cameron thread

I agree. He has come along way. I think rappers in general have

I don't understand how gays can defend him.

I don’t understand how the gays can defend most of the statutory rapists, gay bashers and racists on here. Like are y’all reeeeaaaalllly that desperate for a dick pic?

I don’t understand how the gays can defend most of the statutory rapists, gay bashers and racists on here. Like are y’all reeeeaaaalllly that desperate for a dick pic?
yeah. that's freaking gross. giving away your self respect for some dick.

(I understand you're considering Eminem on that phrase too)