D
deleted19823161
Guest
I wonder if his wife has ever been allowed to actually look at it.His dick aint pretty
I wonder if his wife has ever been allowed to actually look at it.His dick aint pretty
his wife left him months ago, he mentioned it in a comment section.I wonder if his wife has ever been allowed to actually look at it.
Gosh, when Nebi wants to be a homewrecker, he goes for it.his wife left him months ago, he mentioned it in a comment section.
Damn his life then must be really boring if he shaves his forearms out of boredom!I’ve noticed this. He does it every once in a while. Maybe he just gets bored
As far as I know he only mentioned that his wife did something bad with him and that his trust is gone, but he didn't mention that he separated/divorced from her. But he also mentioned that we, his internet community, are his family now, which reveals that his family problems could be serious and also that he feels lonely. I generally have the impression about him that he has only very few friends in real life. Also the mostly sad/depressing hip hop music added to his stories on instagram is a sign that he's not happy with his life. Well, I wouldn't be too if I lived in an ultra conservative country like Turkey, would be force-married to somebody I don't really love and having a secret passion for shemales. But I admire his confidence about showing off and sending nude photos and videos despite having such a small weeny.his wife left him months ago, he mentioned it in a comment section.
Gay baiting for male X twinkBy the way did you notice that the guys in his recent videos are almost always teenagers? I find this quite disturbing when knowing exactly that 90% of your subscribers are adult gay men!
the last sentence took me tf out.As far as I know he only mentioned that his wife did something bad with him and that his trust is gone, but he didn't mention that he separated/divorced from her. But he also mentioned that we, his internet community, are his family now, which reveals that his family problems could be serious and also that he feels lonely. I generally have the impression about him that he has only very few friends in real life. Also the mostly sad/depressing hip hop music added to his stories on instagram is a sign that he's not happy with his life. Well, I wouldn't be too if I lived in an ultra conservative country like Turkey, would be force-married to somebody I don't really love and having a secret passion for shemales. But I admire his confidence about showing off and sending nude photos and videos despite having such a small weeny.
thankfully the freakiest weirdo of them all has eyes only for emircan.By the way did you notice that the guys in his recent videos are almost always teenagers? I find this quite disturbing when knowing exactly that 90% of your subscribers are adult gay men!
I want to see Emircan's bubble butt and pink holethankfully the freakiest weirdo of them all has eyes only for emircan.
Don't be so harsh about Nebi. He's very sensitive.thankfully the freakiest weirdo of them all has eyes only for emircan.
oh hi billy.Don't be so harsh about Nebi. He's very sensitive.
i don’t think it’s pink…I want to see Emircan's bubble butt and pink hole
No idea who Billy is, but if he looks like Logan Lerman and has a similar bank balance, I'll marry him.oh hi billy.
He finally posted again!
Who's dick is this?Yes, Emircans little turkish prince is really little, but I still find him hot!View attachment 154747551
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.