69% Straight, 31% Gay

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hello out there. I'm not sure what topic this falls under. But I just want to give a quick shout out. We all hear the talk about who has the biggest dicks. It's black guys, it's this race, it's that. But wow. Being on this site, I notice the British/English are a group you don't hear too about much. And damn! These lads are packing! ;) From the profiles I've seen here. Wow. Some of the biggest dicks I've seen. Is this a known stereotype that people know? Or something hidden? Shout out to them English boys with fat cocks! 8======D

It must be something in the tea!

But seriously, I have made the same observation. Of course, it is purely non-scientific and probably just coincidental. There might be several reasons for this, one of the most likely being that well-endowed British blokes are very open-minded and like to show the world what they've been given.

I'm sure the english have cock.............but, from what is posted.....no balls.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I favor circumcised dicks. Too bad so few of you Brits are uncut, but I'm American and that's what we do. Cut seems more normal to me. I guess that's mostly what I've seen. Seen much fewer uncut.

Reactions: orangeC

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had one of the best times of my life with an English man while on a cruise years ago in AK. His big thick uncut English cock was fun to play with. Looking back at it, I really should have gone all the way with him but that was not the case. He really wanted to top my butt so bad but we did not take it that far. Manchester may have that tea resulting in HUGE ENGLISH cock! From what I understand they have a few down in Brighton too.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've a few English and Scottish blokes as friends, half of them have cocks that make me think lochness monster sightings were just one of these guys floating out there on their backs with a hard on, and they are all quick to show it off when asked... and when not. And the lochness monster quip actually comes from a late night (drinking but not drunk) when one of them WAS naked in the pool floating on his back with his semi hard cock sticking up, my wife said there's a Nessie sighting in the pool.

Word from the women is the other half are on the big side of average with good thickness.

Take that for what it's worth.

tallrandy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello out there. I'm not sure what topic this falls under. But I just want to give a quick shout out. We all hear the talk about who has the biggest dicks. It's black guys, it's this race, it's that. But wow. Being on this site, I notice the British/English are a group you don't hear too about much. And damn! These lads are packing! ;) From the profiles I've seen here. Wow. Some of the biggest dicks I've seen. Is this a known stereotype that people know? Or something hidden? Shout out to them English boys with fat cocks! 8======D
I have to agree. I love visiting London…….

Reactions: jacksonknight78