Enzo carini

kw_stantina

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just subscribed to his OF account, because I thought in one year I haven't subscribed, maybe he could have make some progress... Run away, honestly, and from the bottom of my heart. If you see nothing leaked here, the only reason is that there's nothing to show. Nothing to see, only one picture of him younger, black and white, where you can see his bump, but that's all. And the picture right above (that will be clearly cancelled in a few hours) is hotter than all his posts. 99% of his content is Instagramable medias, a few of him naked, but he hides everything, even his bump. Cost of his account his 15$, but even dor 5$, I would hesitate to subscribe again, really, and I like him a lot. For this price, all you will manage to buy is frustration.
If you can and want send us some of the better photos of him.

francois75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you can and want send us some of the better photos of him.
If I post pictures from his OF account here, the post will be signaled and erased a few minutes/hours later, and I will get a warning from LPSG support, so I won't do that.

Look at what I just said before, about a picture that just has been psoted, showing Enzo naked from the back : "that will be clearly cancelled in a few hours". And I was right, it was erased.

Jason Todx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I post pictures from his OF account here, the post will be signaled and erased a few minutes/hours later, and I will get a warning from LPSG support, so I won't do that.

Look at what I just said before, about a picture that just has been psoted, showing Enzo naked from the back : "that will be clearly cancelled in a few hours". And I was right, it was erased.
Okay and? We still got to see it

Jason Todx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you really, really want to see, I'm sure 15$ would not be a hudge sacrifice for you. Then you could play the hero and post here for everyone ;)
Im not the one wasting space and everyones time writing posts that say “uMm SubScriBeD tO hiM” “nAh sOrrY I cAnT PosT”.
Fine if you don’t want to share, no one needs to read your whole life story ;)

Reactions: kw_stantina

jkdus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you really, really want to see, I'm sure 15$ would not be a hudge sacrifice for you. Then you could play the hero and post here for everyone ;)
The guy doesn't seem to know what warning points & ban are, let him have his nervous breakdown all by himself

kw_stantina

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

at some point we all have bought or subscribed to someones only fans account. And we all have paid less or more money for photos or videos. However, we have not thought like you and we have shared here or we have send private message with photos that we have paid . You are here for the same reason. You have take free photos/videos from someone else that he paid too .

Reactions: Jason Todx

francois75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
at some point we all have bought or subscribed to someones only fans account. And we all have paid less or more money for photos or videos. However, we have not thought like you and we have shared here or we have send private message with photos that we have paid . You are here for the same reason. You have take free photos/videos from someone else that he paid too .
All you said isn't verified, cannot be verified, comes out only from your imagination, can be false, and certainly is.
at some point we all have bought or subscribed to someones only fans account. And we all have paid less or more money for photos or videos.
Not true. There are people only here to "bump" frequently and ask for medias, but never share. Besides, most of the people on that forum never talk, only here to read and watch.
However, we have not thought like you and we have shared here or we have send private message with photos that we have paid .
How could you know ? Do you know me ? Why do you speak and affirm things, without knowing ? I participate a lot, and if you don't see a lot of my "participation", that's maybe because what I shared has been reported. I stopped counting the number of times I have been messaged, because one of my post has been cancelled for sharing private medias.

So stop creating stories and lying. And no, I really don't want to take the risk of being reported and maybe (temporary) banned, especially to please people of your kind.

Reactions: jkdus

kw_stantina

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All you said isn't verified, cannot be verified, comes out only from your imagination, can be false, and certainly is.

Not true. There are people only here to "bump" frequently and ask for medias, but never share. Besides, most of the people on that forum never talk, only here to read and watch.

How could you know ? Do you know me ? Why do you speak and affirm things, without knowing ? I participate a lot, and if you don't see a lot of my "participation", that's maybe because what I shared has been reported. I stopped counting the number of times I have been messaged, because one of my post has been cancelled for sharing private medias.

So stop creating stories and lying. And no, I really don't want to take the risk of being reported and maybe (temporary) banned, especially to please people of your kind.
The same exactly for you ! : All you said isn't verified, cannot be verified, comes out only from your imagination, can be false, and certainly is. You don't know everyone else but you have opinion too for what other people do or not do!!! A lot of photos here from Enzo's only fans and so so many photos from others "celebrities" only fans photos and videos! You have always the choice to send the photos with private messages if someone asked you. But it's your choice to not do that, and only you know the real reason but we can imagine it ! Ciao

Reactions: Jason Todx

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Come on, really ? I just made a precised review of his OF page on the previous page of this thread, some days ago...
yeah, but that's the problem. it was a detailed review. people here only want the tldr.
"it's mostly underwear pics. sometimes he shows bare ass. it's basically instagram content"

destinyhold8293

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, but that's the problem. it was a detailed review. people here only want the tldr.
"it's mostly underwear pics. sometimes he shows bare ass. it's basically instagram content"

He shows bare ass, lots of underwear pics, lots of VPL stuff, it's not instagram content, the better stuff is behind PPV paywalls in his private DMs

francois75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and no one has this private content to share with us?
Once again : Enzo (rather some of his spies) have an eye on this thread. Every single leak is reported and will be deleted within some hours, and the one who leaked will be warned and/or banned from this thread by the moderation staff. Moreover, I don't think many of those who bought (at a very expensive price) his private medias will take this risk, and simply will be ok to share for free. That explains why you won't see many leaks here.