Eric Struk

Ok I’m officially convinced that he’s in a relationship. It’s the only logical explanation for why he’s been MIA on his social media platforms. Twitter hasn’t seen a post since end of July. IG is about the same. YouTube- I’m not sure. Snapchat- He hasn’t posted in over a month.
So I’m assuming he’s got a gf. Relationships usually mess with the money and social media.

Side Note: He started posting again on OF. He’s got like 5 posts. But I’m not subbed to see what he’s posting.

Ok I’m officially convinced that he’s in a relationship. It’s the only logical explanation for why he’s been MIA on his social media platforms. Twitter hasn’t seen a post since end of July. IG is about the same. YouTube- I’m not sure. Snapchat- He hasn’t posted in over a month.
So I’m assuming he’s got a gf. Relationships usually mess with the money and social media.

Side Note: He started posting again on OF. He’s got like 5 posts. But I’m not subbed to see what he’s posting.
We don’t know for certain but a relationship as “the only logical explanation“ is not the only logical explanation.

He has posted at least 4 videos and a heap of shorts on YouTube in the past month.

Reactions: KyeLorny
Is there a way to watch the videos without upgrading my subscription?
Refresh the page when the time ends in 3. For example it was just 9:23 PM, can try again in 10 min, so on and so forth. It also works when it ends on 7 but way way less often. Always works on 3.