Auss83

Experimental Member
Media
Finally made it out to Stag to see him perform and must admit his stage performances were entertaining, however the private dance was a major letdown. He was very disengaged and at times rude. Definitely limit yourself to stage tipping.

cilantro77

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Finally made it out to Stag to see him perform and must admit his stage performances were entertaining, however the private dance was a major letdown. He was very disengaged and at times rude. Definitely limit yourself to stage tipping.
Oh that’s a shame. I thought from his manner online he’d at least be friendly and courteous. How exactly was he rude?

alex15151515

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mind saying how he was rude?

Auss83

Experimental Member
Media
I feel like it was just feeling entitled, and didn't tell the whole story.
How was me sharing my experience entitled? It was MY experience. It’s comical to me that people immediately jump to the conclusion that I was aggressive, entitled or rude, which was simply not the case. Not to mention, the club has very strict guidelines to protect their performers. His stage energy IS captivating, it unfortunately didn’t translate to the private dance.

For those asking for receipts, you’ve clearly never been to a strip club or you’d know it’s cash only when compensating performers.

zabakingboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How was me sharing my experience entitled? It was MY experience. It’s comical to me that people immediately jump to the conclusion that I was aggressive, entitled or rude, which was simply not the case. Not to mention, the club has very strict guidelines to protect their performers. His stage energy IS captivating, it unfortunately didn’t translate to the private dance.

For those asking for receipts, you’ve clearly never been to a strip club or you’d know it’s cash only when compensating performers.
Except if you were the one being aggressive or rude, why would you admit it? Only others will be able to see, not yourself :D

alex15151515

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Elliot has always responded and been nice when responding to questions on his onlyfans. He is not willing as of now to do anymore than nude photos and vids
Oh really. That sucks. Yeah I think he has a girlfriend so the chances of actually seeing him do MM was always slim

helenhunt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he probably doesn't have the subscriber count to motivate him to be consistent. because he doesn't have a large social media presence the only way to really pop off would be to do a few new scenes with Sean Cody or do some collabs with other PNW. I think some PNW guys that would surely collab with him would be greg mckeon, tayte hanson, i think finn harding is PNW.

alex15151515

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he probably doesn't have the subscriber count to motivate him to be consistent. because he doesn't have a large social media presence the only way to really pop off would be to do a few new scenes with Sean Cody or do some collabs with other PNW. I think some PNW guys that would surely collab with him would be greg mckeon, tayte hanson, i think finn harding is PNW.
I don't think he is super motivated to make the big bucks, i don't see him putting more work then needed to fund his chill lifestyle. Its too bad that he is not more into it, he could pull a ton of subs if he really dove deep into creating a fan base, and making very engaging content. Oh well, we have his sean cody videos to reminisce on.