Ethan peck

His costume looks pretty tight, you can see his pecs (no pun intended) bursting out. The producers know he's the eye candy of the show, so it wouldn't surprise me if they get him to show more skin.

On another topic, I think he and Jess Bush (Nurse Chappell) are an item. She posted a picture of them together months ago which looked really lovey-dovey and today Ethan posted a link to a magazine interview she did. It might be nothing, but it wouldn't surprise me if they're at it; they'd make a great couple on and off the show.

Reactions: Psilord905
His costume looks pretty tight, you can see his pecs (no pun intended) bursting out. The producers know he's the eye candy of the show, so it wouldn't surprise me if they get him to show more skin.

On another topic, I think he and Jess Bush (Nurse Chappell) are an item. She posted a picture of them together months ago which looked really lovey-dovey and today Ethan posted a link to a magazine interview she did. It might be nothing, but it wouldn't surprise me if they're at it; they'd make a great couple on and off the show.
Bush and Peck have insane chemistry on screen, it wouldn't surprise me if they were an item off screen as well.

I've already found the answer but thanks anyway

After posting that I did some research. Turn's out Ethan's grandfather, Gregory Peck, does indeed have Armenian roots. Here's what I found:

Eldred Gregory Peck was born in San Diego, the son of Bernice Ayres, and Gregory Peck, a chemist/pharmacist of Armenian ancestry from his paternal grandfather Sam Peck and Irish-English maternal ancestry. Peck's second wife, Veronique Passani, was the one responsible for tracing Peck's ancestry and discovering his Armenian lineage. She urged him to learn of his partial Armenian heritage and to learn the Armenian language. He took Armenian classes in his middle age.

So we can say Ethan Peck has Armenian roots, too.

I've already found the answer but thanks anyway
I am so sorry. Despite my best efforts to scroll back through to see if someone else has already answered your question before posting, I missed seeing your follow-up. Glad you found your answer!

Reactions: Jason GayLight