Evan Cooper Tik Tok

In his story following this picture, he stated he debated posting it, which tells me heā€™s probably self conscious but glad he posted it anyways, heā€™s got nothing to be ashamed of
I don't think it was so much about him being self conscious as much as he was worried about posting an obvious thirst trap. I think his beliefs and obvious wholesomeness are genuine. I don't think he wants to be ogled over, even if it's inevitable.

I don't think it was so much about him being self conscious as much as he was worried about posting an obvious thirst trap. I think his beliefs and obvious wholesomeness are genuine. I don't think he wants to be ogled over, even if it's inevitable.
To add to this he also mentioned on a live a while ago that he gets a lot of unsolicited dick pics so I was wondering if that was part of it as wellā€¦.ā€if I post this, what kind of DMs will I getā€

To add to this he also mentioned on a live a while ago that he gets a lot of unsolicited dick pics so I was wondering if that was part of it as wellā€¦.ā€if I post this, what kind of DMs will I getā€
OMFG, are you serious? Seriously gay men really can be our own worst enemies. Why would you send unsolicited dick pics to a complete stranger? That's so fucking disrespectful. Like this isn't Grindr, it's Instagram, and he has stated on multiple occasions his desire to marry and reproduce with a woman.

OMFG, are you serious? Seriously gay men really can be our own worst enemies. Why would you send unsolicited dick pics to a complete stranger? That's so fucking disrespectful. Like this isn't Grindr, it's Instagram, and he has stated on multiple occasions his desire to marry and reproduce with a woman.
then they cry they got blocked!
lGn5uniapOjLThB7M5gpoI_qV4B55E3XwNuy7a-NUH0.gif

Then when they get fed up and say something outta pocket he all of a sudden is a homophobic small town hick! But I as a gay man do not enjoy random dick in my dmā€™s!! Like as a whole our community needs to make better decisions you ainā€™t gonna convert no body through a DM! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

so i came second hand through the rude comment implying they were mad about EC not getting an OF

can anyone explain whats Evan trying to do? is he trying to be a fitness influencer / trainer?
Neither. He is just posting his daily life vids...like a journal