Evan Lamicella (mixed Ig Hunk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys the pictures are ALL OVER Twitter. I have about 6-8 of him, but I wanna see the videos. This is the last guy id expect to have nudes leaked. He’s monitoring everything. Comments on his Tiktok and IG. He deleted his Twitter too.

why did he delete Twitter?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jayjaywilllll
Because assholes kept tagging his nudes to him. Evan is embarrasses by this whole thing and the fact y’all keep asking about his videos and pics is starting to get annoying. Leave the guy alone. This thread needs to be axed.

Ok Karen
 
Sorry to ruin your lust fest, but the man’s literally deleted his twitter and deletes his TikToks when someone mentions them. How would you feel if your nudes got out without your consent and were spread across the Internet and constantly hounded? Have some empathy Chad. There’s a person that has feeling behind the screen.

You are right Karen, I asked the manager of the internet to take the pictures down right away. Maybe if you call and ask for the manager too they will take them down quicker.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jake417 and Miilox
Such a Chad response. Only caring about yourself and your dick to give a damn about someone else. But hey, consent isn’t your thing, right Chad?

I told you I called the manager what else do you want me to do? Did you even try calling?

Again, Karen, you are right. I will start getting consent from every guy who's thread I click on. Do you have a consent form I can use or is there a google template??
 
Such a Chad response. Only caring about yourself and your dick to give a damn about someone else. But hey, consent isn’t your thing, right Chad?

It's not "Chad's" job to now seek consent from Evan, it was the guy who Evan sent the pics to originally who is in breach of his trust. Chad may be guilty of posting unregistered copyright but there is hardly a moral sting to that. Sit down Karen!
 
It's not "Chad's" job to now seek consent from Evan, it was the guy who Evan sent the pics to originally who is in breach of his trust. Chad may be guilty of posting unregistered copyright but there is hardly a moral sting to that. Sit down Karen!
CHYLE LMAOSKDKDK
 
I told you I called the manager what else do you want me to do? Did you even try calling?

Again, Karen, you are right. I will start getting consent from every guy who's thread I click on. Do you have a consent form I can use or is there a google template??

Evan literally contacted LPSG and is now on the do not post list, but I forgot, you can read Chad. You’re just a horny little boy who can’t control his urges. I bet your this pleasant in real life too when you don’t get what you want. Sad, sad little Chad. Have you told your daddy how angry you are that you haven’t seen this boy’s nudes?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.