Evan McPherson Bengals Kicker

This dude looks legitimately packing.

it has all sorts of angles. He’s a rookie establishing himself among a tough sport.

he plays a position (kicker) that is typically thought of as less physical and masculine in the lineup.

here is a fresh faced dude, playing in the biggest arena, among men taller, bigger, tougher. And yet his pants are stuffed with obviously big sausage and balls. And he carries himself with absolute confidence.

so cool
Evan has to have the biggest bulge I've seen in the NFL, especially among white guys. His balls are absolutely gigantic, and he's always showing a fat softie in every single photo. That thing must hang like a baby's arm in the shower. I've seen just about every VPL there is in today's NFL and yet to see a white guy packing more than him.

Evan has to have the biggest bulge I've seen in the NFL, especially among white guys. His balls are absolutely gigantic, and he's always showing a fat softie in every single photo. That thing must hang like a baby's arm in the shower. I've seen just about every VPL there is in today's NFL and yet to see a white guy packing more than him.
Smh. Lmao.

Reactions: Archers102
Who would you say are the other competitors for the title apart from Evan?

Just for .. err .. research purposes.