Ever had a straight guy show off his cock to you?

dom1000

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was 18 and about to graduate i went to visit a campus that I was interested in. Went into the dorms and was checking things out. The tour guide said it was ok to go into the community bathroom and there was this guy who had just finished showering had a towel around waist. He saw that I was looking around and I had a visitors tag on my shirt. He came up to me. Are you thinking about coming to school here? I told him yes. Great he said. Its a good school. Look around he said. Then he grabbed his clothes and when I looked towards him he dropped the towel exposing a semi erect cock. It was beautiful. He saw me stare and he smiled. Hope you decide on coming here he said with a huge grin on his handsome face. Maybe I said. Then he turned around and started to get dressed and I walked out. That night i had a great jerk off session thinking about John Doe.
Thats so hot.

doritotheburrito

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey y'all!
Not sure if this is the place to do it but one of my straight friends in real life just started an onlyfans and he would love some support! He's pretty open minded so if you do sub please message him some ideas of what you want/looking for.

He's a young dad, recently single and lgbt friendly. Overall great guy. Really hot as well, and definitely alpha. But yea head over there and show him support. He literally JUST opened an onlyfans and he's down for almost anything. Here's hoping for an exciting summer.
OnlyFans
IMG_8501.PNG
IMG_8502.jpg
IMG_8505.jpg

doritotheburrito

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey y'all!
Not sure if this is the place to do it but one of my straight friends in real life just started an onlyfans and he would love some support! He's pretty open minded so if you do sub please message him some ideas of what you want/looking for.

He's a young dad, recently single and lgbt friendly. Overall great guy. Really hot as well, and definitely alpha. But yea head over there and show him support. He literally JUST opened an onlyfans and he's down for almost anything. Here's hoping for an exciting summer.
OnlyFans
View attachment 32045291 View attachment 32045301 View attachment 32045311

Hey guys! Quick edit on this post. Since he is new to onlyfans he has agreed to do one request for each subscription he gets. So go on and sub and ask for whatever you want! (nothing too gay because friendly reminder he is straight :p) OnlyFans

Reactions: James89

Tomtom10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The lads on my team are always showing their dicks off, whether it's in the changing rooms, showers, on the field or on a night out. I've lost count of how many times they get pissed and are waving their dicks around on the dancefloor of some club. A few of them must be curious as I've given blowjobs to 2-3 of the lads on nights out - granted they were drunk af, but they totally knew they were engaging in a gay sex act. Obviously it never gets mentioned afterwards - what happens on the night out stays on the night out. ;)

D

deleted21442471

All the time, I was on my schools swim team and by the time senior year was around we were all really close anyways. And our lockers had communal showers which meant lots of cocks at the end of every practice.
And of course as guys do, being horny and stupid, we found it hilarious to grope an unspuspecting teammates junk when the opportunity arose.