Losing a boyfriend to a much bigger cock man.

GS_PL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is this so commonplace, it's silly to post this? A person I know well was in a reverse toxic relationship. He thought everything was rosy, but his boyfriend who was much younger than him was in sheer hell, primarily because of my friend's penis size. The guy I know well was told to get penile implant surgery, or hit the road. Even crazier (or it seemed so at that time), his boyfriend already had a nice sized unit, but got penile implant surgery for himself to go from larger than average to head-turning large. Then dumped him.

He speculated he was being cheated on by a guy at the gym with a third leg. It's likely that he was enjoying the sex so much, he wanted to not only work on increasing his musculature, but his dick appearance to be closer to his newer, hotter man. I feel my friend is much better off - it is rather well known that altering your wiener will adversely effect the ability for erections to get as hard as before.

Godslittlejoke

Cherished Member
Media
Parkersburg (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the many downfalls of having a small dick is that relationships tend to go awry.
I have been dumped or rejected many times because my dick is too small (even at gloryholes). Somehow, if I do manage to find someone he always turns out to be a bottom even if he's got a phone pole for a dick.
My last relationship was 7 years ago with a well hung bottom who was cheating on me constantly. Every guy he was with was packing at least 8 inches. I know because I confronted all of them. Talk about feeling 2 inches tall.
Since then I have quit dating or socializing. I haven't had sex in 8 years and frankly, I don't really give a damn anymore. I quit going to the gym or even trying to make an effort. Rarely, I will comment on lpsg but really it only serves to fuel my depression.
Surgery is not an option due to finance and the negative health effects. Pumping and jelqing don't work for shit and praying and wishing for a bigger dick is just a waste of time and effort. So to try to spare myself some of the misery, I just stay away from everyone and most activities outside of grocery shopping. The hurt just isn't worth any of it.
Guys who aren't below average will offer up platitudes but honestly, if you've never been jilted over something you have no control over, you'll never know what this hell is like.