Ever Held Another Guy's Cock While He Pisses?

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For many have years, I have fantasized about watching a hot guy piss. I've been close at the local bath house, but that's hardly an intimate view. No FB was ever willing. Then a few weeks ago after I had fucked him silly and swallowed his load straight from the pipe, my current FB came into the bathroom as I was washing my hands after I pissed. He was about to piss and I said, "May I watch up close?" He took my hand and put it on his cock as he let loose. It was so fucking hot and intimate!

I'm definitely not into WS, but this was like a fantasy come true.

Anyone else?

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey dude,

I am so into the same thing you are into. I don’t want any kinds of WS but looking at guys pissing is very erotic. Holding a penis while he is letting loose... super yes.
I have done that a couple of times with my friends. One time we exchanged hands.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When my ex and I started exploring kinky fetishes, we tried watersports. This included holding the other's dick while they pissed. Sometimes this was done at the toilet, other times it was done in the shower. In the shower it was usually aimed down at the drain or floor of the shower. Other times, it was aimed at the other guy.

D

deleted907269

Yes I have, and it wasn't sexual. Picture a group of lads carrying someone home because he is completely hammered/plastered whatever you call it, the lad cannot even stand up by himself, let alone take a piss. Well, I was one of two carrying him home, he needed to take a leak badly, so helped him to a secluded spot, by a factory fence and let him do it, he managed to unzip and fell on the floor right after, we propped him up, grabbed his cock and aimed at the fence so he wouldn't piss himself.
Grabbed a cock while pissing, yes, was it fun, not really.

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Had a long-standing fantasy fetish surrounding holding another guy's cock while he pisses. Turns me on big time. The thought of standing behind a man and reaching around to grab hold of his plump tumescent cock while he lets loose a heavy stream of hot piss is a dream of mine. Hell no I'm not gonna drink piss, but pissing on each other while in a shower together is another hot fantasy. Sometimes I scroll through the Nifty archives or the Men On The Net erotic stories and try to find the latest piss story. Always makes me hard.

marty220

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For many have years, I have fantasized about watching a hot guy piss. I've been close at the local bath house, but that's hardly an intimate view. No FB was ever willing. Then a few weeks ago after I had fucked him silly and swallowed his load straight from the pipe, my current FB came into the bathroom as I was washing my hands after I pissed. He was about to piss and I said, "May I watch up close?" He took my hand and put it on his cock as he let loose. It was so fucking hot and intimate!

I'm definitely not into WS, but this was like a fantasy come true.

Anyone else?
i have once, i followed one of my friends into the restroom when he was about to pee. i stood and watched him and then i reached out and aimed it for him. and then somehow his dick ended up in my mouth. it was a fun night

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had a long-standing fantasy fetish surrounding holding another guy's cock while he pisses. Turns me on big time. The thought of standing behind a man and reaching around to grab hold of his plump tumescent cock while he lets loose a heavy stream of hot piss is a dream of mine. Hell no I'm not gonna drink piss, but pissing on each other while in a shower together is another hot fantasy. Sometimes I scroll through the Nifty archives or the Men On The Net erotic stories and try to find the latest piss story. Always makes me hard.

oh yea, totally agree.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is an interesting topic, to answer the original poster, I was on the opposite side. This happened awhile back, just the first few years of started working after I graduated from college. Been single, I went to McDonald's for lunch, there was a white guy around my age, came by and sat next to me and started conversation with me. He mentioned that he was in Japan and worked as an English teacher for a few years, and just got back to the USA. I got a vibe that he maybe gay or was been attracted to me. When finished my lunch, I was heading to the Men's room to release myself before heading back to work. The guy decided to come in along with me. The Men's room at that time was empty, with just the 2 of us. When I was ready to unzip my pants, he approached me and asked: "Do you need help? I can hold it for you" and flashed me with a nice smile on his face. This caught me off guard as that was the first time and still the only time I've heard someone asked me that, I was completely not interested at all, the guy was average/nice looking but I wasn't into him. I answered politely "no, I can do it" and he was cool with that. I never know what that was about, reading up some of the replies, now I know it's a fetish.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Not quite - but, in our student days, a mate and I had been out drinking one night and, when we got back to the house that we shared, we both needed to piss. He got into the bathroom first. I stood behind him, waiting for him to finish. As a joke I moved up behind him and put my arm around the front of him, as if I was about to grab hold of his cock and hold it. Unfortunately, he thought that it would be funny to grab hold of my hand, pull it front of his cock and piss on it! :mad::mad::mad:

No but let a guy hold mine. I was drunk at some gay club and was at the urinal worried my aim was off. I could tell the dude was sizing me up. So I as for a little help. I told his one hand and wrap around my waist and brought me in tight. The other hand gripped my shaft while he ran his fingers along my nuts.

Needless to say My semi got hard very quickly. He started kissing me and stroking me when I finished. It went on for a couple of minutes. His off hand was creeping down my pants to get to my ass when another guy walked and he freaked out and left. Never saw him after that, shame.